1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Asmus Toys present more exciting new licenses in the second half of 2016 !!
This is gona be a fun year !! Many throw-backs, and the completion of the fellowship.
Please keep coming back to us for more latest updates~

13321879_10153476558076968_1447531574082872643_n.jpg

mask.jpg

I saw this and felt nothing. I have no confidence in this company after the amount of misses they have in their sculpting department.

i HAD the first mask figure. tiny head bothered me, yes. but Milo was a keeper.lolz

ghost face, now that figure i still have.

What licence is the white haired people?

Not much of a gamer huh? Devil May Cry 4

If The Mask is well done I'd be down for one. One of my favorite movies when I was a kid. The first version was lacking, and the costume was pretty underwhelming. However, so was Storm Collectible's early Mike Tysons, and they've come along way, so I hope for the best with Asmus.

Not much of a gamer huh? Devil May Cry 4

If The Mask is well done I'd be down for one. One of my favorite movies when I was a kid. The first version was lacking, and the costume was pretty underwhelming. However, so was Storm Collectible's early Mike Tysons, and they've come along way, so I hope for the best with Asmus.
Ah right. Nah not much of a gamer these days. Last console I bought was 360 kinect.

Was thinking about a 1/6 Mask figure just a few weeks back. Will definitely be interested to see what he looks like and if its all good, then I'm in for one.

Just had a quick look at the two custom projects and as good as they are looking the Mask character is not a character that I would pay top dollar for a custom figure. So will just stick to this version.

Wasn't into this hobby when the original one was released, so was it a bad figure overall then?

I saw Caine posted the Kurt Russel sculpt he did for them, it looks incredible. But we've seen them take a good sculpt and just destroy it :lol

May pick this up. I was slightly tempted by the Iminime, but nowadays more companies jumping in and grabbing up licenses for popular characters that were once only available as customs. Will of course depend on how it turns out, because Asmus can be hit and miss, but I would not compare figures from a few years ago to what they are turning out now. They need to nail the head sculpt and outfit first of course, but if they do one or two Tex Avery-inspired heads plus the dog I'm sure the figure will sell very well.

Re: 1/6 The Mask - STANTON & MASON x ASMUS TOYS

I'd be interested in getting a Mask figure, but not sure about this one. Why does the head look unnaturally small for the body?Would also be nice if they included a couple more animated portraits.

Back