• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All gone, sorry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Someone bumped this thread of mine from 5 years ago. Sorry everyone, all items that were here are long gone.

Last edited:
Re: Sadly lost my job, gotta sell some things - HT IM, MIDAS, PYTHON, BANDAI C-3PO, V

Sorry to read about your situation.
I got notice two weeks ago and luckily secured an interview within four days and was successful.

Good luck with your search going forward.

Re: Sadly lost my job, gotta sell some things - HT IM, MIDAS, PYTHON, BANDAI C-3PO, V

Shipping added to price and some prices lowered. Gotta sell these guys to pay some bills. Open to reasonable offers. :wink1:

Are any of these still available?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Dude, sorry to hear. I hope everything works out for you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Um... why was a sales thread from 2016 revived for no reason, lol?

Guessing that hot link for jobs at jooble.org isn?t something any of us should click on! And strange to see my 5 year-old post bumped. All these figures are long gone...

Sorry to hear about job....that 3po is tempting but cant pull trigger at this time

Back