Statue Vault productions Bebop & Rocksteady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
tmnt-out-of-the-shadows-bebop-statue-vault-productions-silo-902744.png

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/tmnt-bebop-vault-productions-902744/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Bebop&utm_content=Image+-+Bebop&utm_campaign=060216news

tmnt-out-of-the-shadows-rocksteady-statue-vault-productions-silo-902745.png

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/tmnt-rocksteady-vault-productions-902745/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Rocksteady&utm_content=Image+-+Rocksteady&utm_campaign=060216news

They're 1/5 Scale

Would go nice with the new ssc 1/5 turtles just incase they decide not to make them in the future. What else has Vault made? I see the have a 1/5 Leo as well from the new movie.

The Leo looks great. Think I might be in for these; the Prime 1's were too large/expensive for me, and wasn't too interested in the ThreeZero figs.

I wonder how well these would pair up with the original Sideshow turtle comiquettes? I also have Shredder. It might make a nice display. It's an option of getting additional characters without having to delve into another turtle collection...just from a cost standpoint.

They look a little cartoonish, though I suppose that matches the movie well. :dunno

they are disgustingly fat for absolutely no reason - neither human variants nor rhinoceros & warthog are that fat.

warthog-running-closeup.jpg

White_rhinoceros_or_square_lipped_rhinoceros_african_mammal_ceratotherium_simum.jpg

very stupid design choice. will never get any figure based on that dumb design.

pity the movie didn't go with what was drawn before.

Bebop-and-Rocksteady-concept-art-TMNT-Movie-2016.jpg

these look dangerous and strong.

650x366

these look laughable and stupid.

Last edited:
Now that you put it side by side like that... it does look pretty goofy, hahahaha

Hey everyone! This is Brant from Vault Productions! It's great to see the conversation underway about the Bebop and Rocksteady Statues! I wanted to pop in and properly say hello, and let you know that we're actually old friends (you knew me in times of yore as SideshowBrant). Vault is brand spanking new, but we have a ton of experience making toys and collectibles.

You can check out more pics of Leo, Bebop and Rocksteady on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages. I'm obviously biased, but I love the character designs for this movie, and love TMNT in general - it was amazing to see Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang on the big screen (finally!).

Also, we're giving away a Leonardo Statue from the Out of the Shadows Movie. It's a great way to kickstart your TMNT movie statue collection - so come enter the contest!

https://bit.ly/293upX8

No, they did not come out. My Sideshow pre-orders were canceled long ago and I was told that Sideshow would no longer be receiving them, so I assumed Vault canceled the production or couldn't actually get the license. The Vault website stopped working, too.

Well that's a shame..

Back