Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
"I am Catwoman... Hear me roar..."

Neca Catwoman.jpg
NecaCatwoman2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Neca 1/4 batman returns catwoman

Wallet? You can scream now.

Sure is... ppl already whining about in on FB I swear ppl over there is full of babies

Truth be told, I do see some issues with the face. It's kinda squished. Eyes are too low and chin's a bit off.

Truth be told, I do see some issues with the face. It's kinda squished. Eyes are too low and chin's a bit off.

It's still in the prototype stages I'm sure... Look at how teh Begins changed from Proto to Final.

It's still in the prototype stages I'm sure... Look at how teh Begins changed from Proto to Final.

Of course and don't forget Penguin had two previous heads before the final.

Sure is... ppl already whining about in on FB I swear ppl over there is full of babies

I stay off there . Too many fan boys and statue politicians . I love the fact its a different take on whats already been done and coming out, and the likeness is really strong IMO

Yep and honestly the final head was the best.

Damn straight. Can't wait to see the final product!

I stay off there . Too many fan boys and statue politicians . I love the fact its a different take on whats already been done and coming out, and the likeness is really strong IMO

Sums up why I hate FB perfectly.

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd Returns Catwoman figure to come out in a while. I know Mattel did one.

Figure wise it's only the Third one in existance..(Kenner,Mattel,Neca) Not taking model kits or statues.

Back