Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens FLAMETROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens BOBA FETT

I'll leave the experts to determine all the details, but Boba Fett looks different in the new movies to me.

Should have kept the OT design for him.

Greatest clickbait thread title of all time, and I don't mind a bit.

And I wasn't going to get any TFA troopers, but he sure looks great to me in that video.

What's going on here? Did I miss a Boba cameo? A deleted scene?

I am sooooo sorry about the title guys. When posting, the thread titles have a history that i usually go through and just edit out the actual name while maintaining the rest of the stuff. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. If someone could tell me how to change it or if a Mod could do so for me, i'd appreciate it...again i'm sorry for the confusion

I am sooooo sorry about the title guys. When posting, the thread titles have a history that i usually go through and just edit out the actual name while maintaining the rest of the stuff. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. If someone could tell me how to change it or if a Mod could do so for me, i'd appreciate it...again i'm sorry for the confusion

Just double click on the title thread and it will allow the OP (that's you) to change it.

Back