Action Figure The Walking Dead - McFarlane Toys - 7" Color Tops Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought that these figures deserved their own thread since they are a new line from McFarlane. If the production figures look as good as the prototypes then these are going to be amazing.

These will be my first Walking Dead figures and will fit in nicely with the rest of my 1/10 collection.

I have the first four on PO with BBTS and am planning to make a Walking Dead diorama.

Rick.jpg

Daryl.jpg

Michonne.jpg

Ford.jpg

Protos look good but I haven't preordered any of them, waiting for the final versions. These will be awesome if they continue to look this good!

Still sore after Todd ****ed the fans and cancelled the 5 inch line. After Series 3, there were some real gems in there, I love my figures of Merle, Abraham, series 6 Rick and Merle and Michonne. He really screwed us.

Also, after the awful Season 6 finale, it'll be a while before I buy anything to do with that brand again.

Still sore after Todd ****ed the fans and cancelled the 5 inch line. After Series 3, there were some real gems in there, I love my figures of Merle, Abraham, series 6 Rick and Merle and Michonne. He really screwed us.

Also, after the awful Season 6 finale, it'll be a while before I buy anything to do with that brand again.

Yeah, I know a lot of people are upset that the 5" line got discontinued. I would probably be pretty ticked also if I were collecting that line. I haven't researched why Todd cancelled the 5" line in favor of the new 7" figures but it must have made business sense to him. I doubt that he was intentionally trying to make a bunch of fans angry. Or maybe he has all the money he needs and just said screw it, its my company, I'll do what I want. He did start production on some new Spawn figures again after all and I don't think that there is a huge following or market for them anymore imo.

So, not trying to step on anyone's toes by starting this thread. I know a lot of members on here are saying that they are not going to buy any of the new 7" figures as a way of giving Todd the middle finger. I just wanted a place where people who are interested in them can post pics and comments, hopefully without any rancor.

New photos of the upcoming TWD TV Series – Rick Grimes 7″ Figure have been released

The first take! Rick Grimes, done in the new 7″ scale for the upcoming Color Tops Collection line up

Walking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-013.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-006.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-012.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-011.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-010.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-009.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-008.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-007.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-005.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-004.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-003.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-002.jpgWalking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Color-Tops-014.jpg

Re: New photos of the upcoming TWD TV Series – Rick Grimes 7″ Figure have been releas

Well you should just call this a statue at this point!!!!

Re: New photos of the upcoming TWD TV Series – Rick Grimes 7″ Figure have been releas

What's the color tops mean?

Even looking past the horrible lack of articulation, the likeness isn't even that good. It looks more like Walton Goggins to me.

No one buy it. I hope the line fails completely. It looks terrible anyways. Sculpt is off. Body is off. No articulation. It is just a plastic statue.

Bring back the 5" Line.

For 7" that'a a damn nice sculpt. :rock

For 7" that'a a damn nice sculpt. :rock

No. The 5" figures had better sculpts. There are thousands of 6-7" figures with better sculpts than this.

"Multiple points of articulation for various poses."

LOLOLOL

So no articulation like they stated?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm the opposite; I was upset that they went to 5". This wasn't a scale I wanted to venture into and I guess in the long run that saved me some money. I'm intrigued by these new set of figures as long as the color tops don't become some find the chase figure ****.

Back