Hey Everone! ヾ(^∇^)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TräshCät

Super Freak
Reaction score
After collecting anime figures for about 7 years now and owning about 200 of them, madness took over about 2 weeks ago and I ordered my first Hot Toys figure! :lol Who needs money, right? So I got myself the Winter Soldier for a real good price and then swore to myself that it would be the only highly expensive action figure I'd ever buy. He was allowed into my collection simply coz I absolutely love the character and TWS is probably my fave MCU movie. Sadly, I had to realise that he would most likely feel out of place and in a fit of lunacy preordered CW Cap to keep him company. :slap Now, I swear I didn't plan on getting CW Bucky, I only wanted to snatch his head sculpt once he was released and be done with it but oh lord ... of course I now have him on preorder too since it's impossible to display the Winter Soldier in his murder strut and masked face AND Bucky at the same time. So, long story short, while I'm currently battling myself against preordering CW Falcon or Ant-Man, I thought it would be a nice idea to join this forum that I searched for helpful information and reviews a lot of times within the past weeks. :wave

I love to take pics of my figures and I absolutely plan on taking a lot of my Hot Toys figures. :) I just need some inspiration and a better camera. Or ... just inspiration. ^^

Nice to meet all of you! Please take care of me from now on. :p

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Winter Soldier is one of my favourite Hot Toys figures and a great figure to be starting your collection with :) Be careful tho, it's deadly once you start collecting those Hot Toys! :lol Bye Bye money!

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Winter Soldier is one of my favourite Hot Toys figures and a great figure to be starting your collection with :) Be careful tho, it's deadly once you start collecting those Hot Toys! :lol Bye Bye money!
^^'' Yes, I have realised that already ... and will probably end up passing on lots of other figures to get some of the Hot Toys instead. ^^ At least my bf is happy. haha "Why exactly don't you buy only these figures?" is what he said looking at the Winter Soldier. :dunno I chose not to tell him how expensive they are ... XD

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back