Airsoft Question - KSC19 *new question*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here collects Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistols, and if so, if you knew any legitimate (non-scam) sites to purchase a KSC Glock 19 gas blowback? i have a KWA M92F and 1911 and G18C used for props, but I'm looking for the G19 since I recently acquired a 3 level holster designed for that specific model. I used to shop at airsplat.com but I think they are closing down as their inventory has nearly disappeared. Thanks in advance!

Re: Airsoft Question - KSC19

Ehobbyasia is your best bet next to Evike, good luck finding one man, they're hard to come by. The KWA forum might come in more handy for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant say that I have seen that particular model, KSC hasnt been producing alot lately. I shopped in the past with Evike and their services and prices are pretty good, they have a huge variety here is the link to the airsoft pistol category: https://www.evike.com/shop/21/45/

Ehobbyasia is your best bet next to Evike, good luck finding one man, they're hard to come by. The KWA forum might come in more handy for you

Thanks guys for the info! :hi5: I tried to look up the forum but apparently it's been deleted :lol

Do you know if wgcshop.com is a legitimate site? They seem to have a special order for one.

Thanks guys for the info! :hi5: I tried to look up the forum but apparently it's been deleted :lol

Do you know if wgcshop.com is a legitimate site? They seem to have a special order for one.

WGCshop is definitely a good and reliable site. It's been a while since I've done any Airsoft related shopping/activity.
Airsplat is definitely closed haha I live like 35 minutes away from their old shop/field. Something about licensing and stuff put them out.
KSC-anything is so hard to find nowadays because of licensing issues. Mags would be another issue.
I'd recommend a Stark Arms G19 (OEM'ed by VFC) or a TM if you can find one (and upgrade it with RA-Tech, Guarder, etc) if you're looking for reliability on the field. You can find licensed metal Gl*ck slides for those a-plenty.
But for just reenactment, a WE-Tech will do just fine. If you want reliability, prepare to drop some cash on Guarder and RA-T upgrades and slides. Definitely easier to find though.

Back