How do I replace the batteries on a SideShow Terminatrix 1:1 scale bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalluster

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys, how do I replace the batteries on a SideShow Terminatrix 1:1 scale bust. The batteries must be dead because her blue led lights no longer come on when I turn on the power switch.

13304958_1631474593839211_6337652075809438852_o.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Screws are under the felt base pads. Poor design as you have to take them ALL off. You will need 4 9v batteries to replace them all(though it will run on 1).

Screws are under the felt base pads. Poor design as you have to take them ALL off. You will need 4 9v batteries to replace them all(though it will run on 1).

Thank you! Once I rip off all those felt base pads can they be reapplied back on? Or are they to weak to reattach back on after their pulled off?

Thank you! Once I rip off all those felt base pads can they be reapplied back on? Or are they to weak to reattach back on after their pulled off?

I think these came new with a spare set for when you replaced them, but you may be able to reuse them. Mine did not have any left when I got it so I could not say.

Back