Hot Toys MMS360 Civil War Captain America Review (Movie Promo Battling Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Turel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the picture to watch the video. Thankyou in advance for all the views that have come from here, please comment on the video and I will try to answer all questions.

cap battle.jpg

Thank you for watching, Every view is appreciated. I loved the AoU at first but I just love how much you can move this thing. Did you see the part where I have them stood together?

Great review Lord Turel, thank you.
I have the AoU version, and I'll stick with that one. But your review does show how the CW version is a superiority designed figure. As it should be, I am glad HT is always looking to make their products better. I happen to prefer the AoU design more because it reminds me more of the comics; but if I didn't already have it I wouldn't think twice about picking up the CW version. The added poseability to the figure is a big plus.

Great review Lord Turel, thank you.
I have the AoU version, and I'll stick with that one. But your review does show how the CW version is a superiority designed figure. As it should be, I am glad HT is always looking to make their products better. I happen to prefer the AoU design more because it reminds me more of the comics; but if I didn't already have it I wouldn't think twice about picking up the CW version. The added poseability to the figure is a big plus.

Thank you for the great feedback :) I can see why some people would'nt to to get this if you already have the AoU. I am a Cap collector so it was a no brainer for me. Did you see the headsculpt after the credits?

Back