1/6 Enterbay NBA Series - Tracy McGrady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's complete with googly eye, I'm in.

EDIT: Maybe Sideshow can help with the eye painting...

Yeah I would rather have Yao or Hakeem too. Tracy McGrady seemed like a weird choice to me. There are gonna be other players that I don't have yet that I want before him

Would have strongly preferred an Olajuwon figure than McGrady. Hell I'd take a Yao Ming over T-Mac as well.

Hope for a Kareem but he's kinda anti social so he would probably decline.

Kareem is annoyed he's not more worshiped. 'Statue gate' was a thing a couple of years ago with him getting publicly pissy that they hadn't gotten around to building a statue of him in LA.

I think he'd be very much in for an Enterbay figure.
Also think its a potential big seller because they can include a 70s sculpt and an 80s one ...and include t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses, double up NBA fans with Bruce Lee Game of Death fans.

Kareem is annoyed he's not more worshiped. 'Statue gate' was a thing a couple of years ago with him getting publicly pissy that they hadn't gotten around to building a statue of him in LA.

I think he'd be very much in for an Enterbay figure.
Also think its a potential big seller because they can include a 70s sculpt and an 80s one ...and include t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses, double up NBA fans with Bruce Lee Game of Death fans.

Had no idea about that whole thing. I just need a Milwaukee Bucks/LA Lakers Kareem in my life & that would be a dope setup w/ Bruce Lee good thinking.

13671298_1950798618480166_1955218346_n.jpg

Enterbay said:
Another big boy arriving to the 1/6 scale in a few more days

Back