MONDO Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanquiuxo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hitchcock_05_sized_1024x1024.jpg

Hitchcock_06_sized_1024x1024.jpg

Hitchcock_07_sized_1024x1024.jpg

Looks like it'll be one sale starting tomorrow with the exclusive version running timed for 2 days.

Regular:

Hitchcock_10_sized_6099b1d8-b262-4b1f-aaec-f1ced09bb64f_1024x1024.jpg

Link:https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/12...-collectible-figure-vertigo-the-birds-posters

Love those chubby hands!

What's the quality of Mondo's stuff -- is it worth the price? It looks great.

Love those chubby hands!

What's the quality of Mondo's stuff -- is it worth the price? It looks great.

This is their first 1/6 scale clothed figure with a human headsculpt. It looks like it came out good though and the price seems about right.

I can tell you that Mondo is a company that definitely cares about the quality of the product they put out. Everything from their posters to vinyl soundtracks are all very high quality. I personally won't be getting this as it doesn't really fit in my collection but I'm sure this will definitely hold a candle to a lot of the high quality customs out there.

I'm ordering this one for sure. I'm a fan of many Hitchcock films. This would make sense of having him in my collection.

The novelty of having this would be sort of cool but I think I'll pass. I just don't see it fitting in anywhere in my collection. Plus the outfit while pretty basic looks sort of so-so to me.

The novelty of having this would be sort of cool but I think I'll pass. I just don't see it fitting in anywhere in my collection. Plus the outfit while pretty basic looks sort of so-so to me.

I kinda thought that too, until I realized that big guys in suits tend to look a little odd. When viewed from that angle it works a little better for me.

There's something off with the sculpt that I can't put my finger on. I'll need to take some time and compare.

Anyone from UK ordered yet? I was wondering what the shipping is.

This is their first 1/6 scale clothed figure with a human headsculpt. It looks like it came out good though and the price seems about right.

I can tell you that Mondo is a company that definitely cares about the quality of the product they put out. Everything from their posters to vinyl soundtracks are all very high quality. I personally won't be getting this as it doesn't really fit in my collection but I'm sure this will definitely hold a candle to a lot of the high quality customs out there.

Thanks for weighing in! I just ordered the exclusive (only $5 bucks additional). Now bring on Norman Bates!!

Back