1/4 scale posable Spider-man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
pp_ton.JPG
spid_to.JPG

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Tonner, do us all a favor, and um.. stop while you're ahead... don't make me show these good folks here at SSF the superman you guys are producing... :lol

I saw these at NYCC -- they look okay, just like most of their Potter product.

But they're big dolls, no two ways about it.

I'd love to see the Superman they are doing! Post pics please!!!

Other than an extremely fem pose the Parker looks great although in the Spider-Man costume he looks horrid. For the price that Tonner Dolls are going for its just not worth it.....

Jedi_Mike said:
I'd love to see the Superman they are doing! Post pics please!!!

Other than an extremely fem pose the Parker looks great although in the Spider-Man costume he looks horrid. For the price that Tonner Dolls are going for its just not worth it.....

Pics thanks to Gatack.

TonnerSuperman1.jpg

Sweet Merciful Lord that's horrible.....the designers should be hung for what they did to the Man of Steel.....

As we've said before - it's a different market. Obviously their Harry Potter stuff is doing okay - they're releasing a Malfoy and that line has more props than anything else they've done.

yes, i was pretty shocked at what tonner was doing to superman. although, the girl figures i didn't mind, especially if i was going to give it to my daughter as a gift.

Maybe I'm not in touch with my inner self...when did guys start collecting dolls?? :confused:

Back