1/6 Review: Tony Stark Headsculpt Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered that sculpt from OSK today. I can't decide what i want to do with it yet, but if the Tony sculpt with XLVI doesn't have blood or bruises, I may customize this one.

It looks good in the video & first set of pictures on the website, but the second set of pics don't really do it any favors. If I still had the Mk 7 I'd probably consider switching it but all of the Starks I have are too specific as far as hairstyles & aging to switch it around with a current Stark look.

Saw this HS on Budget Stark's video and after watching OSK's video, I pulled the trigger on this on eBay. If this looks really good in hand, I don't see any reason to pay more for the Mk46 Stark HS that's coming out in a year.

Thanks for this, I have been looking for an additional Tony head for a while but reluctant to pay eBay prices. Ordered!

Kinda wanna see the XLVI HS before I order this. It does look really close to his CW look though.

Does it fit out of the box on a Mark VII? Or do I need a special part? The Mk. 7's sculpt is not exactly RDJ-looking.

How's the skin colour on this?

I got the last OSK Tony bootleg and the skin colour was way off Hot Toys standard colour (seen here on the neck)...

ARBootleg-4.jpg

How's the skin colour on this?

I got the last OSK Tony bootleg and the skin colour was way off Hot Toys standard colour (seen here on the neck)...

Since this comes with a neck, the skin color shouldn't be an issue for those using this on an IM figure. If using this on a Stark figure, probably not a 100% match but you'd probably have to put the fig's hand near its face to see a difference.

Does it fit out of the box on a Mark VII? Or do I need a special part? The Mk. 7's sculpt is not exactly RDJ-looking.

I don't have mine yet but it should fit, the peg opening looks big enough for the Mk7 neck peg. In fact the opening may be a little too big, but since the neck is usually a tight fit with the neck armor, it'll still stay on the Mk7 pretty tight.

I don't have mine yet but it should fit, the peg opening looks big enough for the Mk7 neck peg. In fact the opening may be a little too big, but since the neck is usually a tight fit with the neck armor, it'll still stay on the Mk7 pretty tight.

Thanks for the info! It would be amazing if you post a photo when you get it.

---

The Mk.VII sculpt is the grinning one. In the video above, they put it last in likeness. It's fantastic. But it doesn't look quite like RDJ. To quote, "its a great Tony Stark sculpt, but not a great Downey Jr sculpt."

The Mk.VII sculpt is the grinning one. In the video above, they put it last in likeness. It's fantastic. But it doesn't look quite like RDJ. To quote, "its a great Tony Stark sculpt, but not a great Downey Jr sculpt."

I actually didn't watch the video yet when I posted that. I thought they did a comparison across all the Tony head sculpts, not just the naked versions, so I had the Mark VII (battle damaged) helmeted head sculpt in mind when I read your post. That was a terrific production piece IMO, so I was like "what?!" Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to say thank you to everyone that watched our little video. It means the world to us. We have just reviewed the new Captain America today.(also check the after credits on the video)

I'll give you an even better thank you by buying your 5.0 head sculpt from you for half price. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapat

I'll give you an even better thank you by buying your 5.0 head sculpt from you for half price. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapat

Ofcourse you would lol, I may consider it when the battle damaged version that has just been announced is released. Also nearly 1k of views, cheers everyone :)

Back