S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafael Arenov

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bandai teases us with Joker and Harley from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, no date as for their release dates. :clap:impatient:

image.jpgimage.jpeg

The face sculpts are freakishly accurate. 3D printing I assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, but then I'd have to buy one of each and I don't want to :lol

SHF don't usually pack several heads with these inkjet figures do they? I don't think I remember single one.

But Mafex will probably release another Joker, they released 2 Jokers for TDK trilogy.

I don't know, but then I'd have to buy one of each and I don't want to :lol

SHF don't usually pack several heads with these inkjet figures do they? I don't think I remember single one.

But Mafex will probably release another Joker, they released 2 Jokers for TDK trilogy.

Actually, they do. They did with Bruce Lee and most of their SW figures so far.

yesss!!!! these look amazing especially Harley. their stuff keeps getting better and better. 100% getting these :)

Bought. I'm pretty happy with this line. I had originally thought I was ditching this scale completely in favour of 1/6, but it's turning out the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Joker looks okay, something isn't really 100% there for me but that Harley is fantastic. I will be ordering her without much hesitation.

The Joker looks okay, something isn't really 100% there for me but that Harley is fantastic. I will be ordering her without much hesitation.

There's a Joker figure? [emoji38]

Kidding. But you're right - it's okay, but the Harley figure's prototype looks exceptional.

I'm hoping Figuarts tackles Batman and the Batmobile from Batman v Superman now.

Back