Iron Studios Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion564

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 552
Very nice! I haven't gone the MCU collecting route (comics only) but a Black Panther, Dr Strange, or Spidey of this quality would definitely tempt me.

Go check out the Iron Studios Facebook page. About 20 photos there of the statue, and half of them are close ups showing off all the detail.

Does anyone own any Iron Studios pieces?

Go check out the Iron Studios Facebook page. About 20 photos there of the statue, and half of them are close ups showing off all the detail.

Does anyone own any Iron Studios pieces?

I have 2 pieces from them. Love them, the 1/4 Cap is amazing in my opinion.

Oh cool, thanks Thunder. Were the two Iron Studios pieces you got numbered? Curious to know how many they made to get an idea of maybe how many Panthers might get produced.

I think it's the black washing out the details

Spot on. It looks so much better in the pictures posted to Facebook.

Edit: Please tell me Iron Stuidos is making all of the pieces in that image and that SS will be carrying them. If that's the case, I'll most likely cancel the SS Winter Soldier Cap since it's never going to be released anyways.

:pray:

Oh cool, thanks Thunder. Were the two Iron Studios pieces you got numbered? Curious to know how many they made to get an idea of maybe how many Panthers might get produced.

IMG_1248.jpgIMG_1249.jpg

Here is Iron Man...288 out of 300 but I heard they had a batch numbered different for Australia.

I heard that too. Not really a fan of how they handle edition sizes, if that's the case. I imagine most people want to know how many were created world-wide, not just in their region.

I think they have taken that into consideration and, going forward, have one unified ES now.

I would STRONGLY consider this but all comes down to price for me...if they do a great cap, I might be down for that too. I've been leaning towards selling my classic comic Cap and Thor for new movie versions.

Oh SHIIIIIIIZ.

They're gonna be making a Winter Soldier? Looks like him in that sketch, along with Cap and Falcon.

I already have the Ultron Cap, but I need a WS. Depending on how their new Cap looks, I could always sell the Ultron one too....but he looks really awesome. So Civil War Cap would have to be super awesome for me to sell.

Back