Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CNDheXX.gif

Remember when there was a whole lotta hype for the first one and people were freakin out over the teaser and nobody cared that Micheal bay was making it everybody was just excited a transformers movie was coming out and it pretty much was the movie to see in 2007? Then people saw the designs and the movie and it was detested by fans but loved by the GA and then the movies just kept getting worse and worse. Pepridge farm remembers

Bad enough that another movie is coming out, but "The Last Knight"? Seriously?

It's Transformers, not freaking Rom, Space Knight (though that's a property I'd like to see...add Rom to the GOTG movies!)

I can't think of another franchise that got handled this poorly

Just stop making these please

I kinda like this new trend of announcement trailers for the first day of production. It seems terribly narcissistic but as a movie geek it's kind of exciting. Even for this piece of ****. :lol

So lemmie guess, Opts vs Galvatron properly this time?

My next thought.. who decided the knight theme was a good idea last time around?

I saw all of them in the theater. I will this one too. I enjoyed them for what they were. I wonder who the greasy chick will be in this one. :lol

I enjoyed the first one. Decent action, awesome heroic score and just enough cheese.

Second one had it's moments.

Third - Shockwave at least looked kewl.

Fourth - Ugg

The series has been all over the place representing the character abilities and strengths. The first one was decent enough for what it is, but there was some jarring editing like they ran out of money to direct some truly decent action sequences with the Transformers. I liked the whole concept of how individually each of the Deceps were bigger and stronger than the Autobots, except for Prime, and it took teamwork to take out the muscle while Prime could stand his own, but ultimately play underdog against Megatron. (If you go back to the original toy stats, that is actually pretty accurate, it was the cartoon that turned Megatron into a bit of a baffoon).

Then came the sequel which is pretty skippable aside from two robot action scenes.. (Prime vs the 3 Decep powerhouses is still arguably the best action scene in the entire movie franchise).. The third had it's moments too. Shockwave had his moments... and then the fourth is, well a terrible movie. Prime made to look ordinary against an bounty hunter that should have been no more menacing than the Decep equivalents of Bumblebee...

Blackout attacking the base is a great scene. I still enjoy the first movie but the rest of them have major issues and I've not seen 4 yet and don't plan too.

Back