DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
According to the Hollywood Reporter, WB is in the early stages of developing a spin-off film for Harley Quinn.

However, it's rumored this is not a solo film and will feature DC female heroes and villains, most notably Batgirl and the Birds of Prey.

I'm sure Poison Ivy will make an appearance as well.

Super excited about this film and hope they end up making it! This could also be the rumored Birds of Prey film (Black Canary casting rumors) and Harley could be the villainess.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/margot-robbies-harley-quinn-movie-894486

Last edited:
Re: Harley Quinn led female DC Heroes movie

this is great news and i love that margot is the driving force behind this since she got the writer on board etc. i dont see WB saying no to her right now with all the hype behind her harley

just read the article ...

Where are those celebration memes

My mind just went to the gutter if Anne Hathway reprises her role as Selina Kyle for this ...

WB is in the early stages of developing a spin-off film for Harley Quinn.

1462021_zpsgef4ibea.jpg

well just as long as they dont just cast white actresses, i think they should cast Hispanic and black actresses for this, Harley being the only white actress. get Jennifer Hudson for batgirl, Raven Symone for poison Ivy, etc. i mean, come on... it is 2016 after all.

Jennifer Hudson? Can't see Vernon Schillinger errrrr Jim Gordon making that happen.

could be adopted. come on man, its 2016

Back