[CGL Toys] X-Men: Young Magneto 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
0068OkfBgw1f3ssckcsd9j30fa0l1taz.jpg

Awesome! I wonder if he will have multiple sculpts.

I have the Toys Era Magneto but you can't have too many Fassbender Magnetos.

Last edited:
From what I see there, it looks like it could actually be better than the Toys Era sculpt. So far the CGL sculpts have not been that great.......except for maybe the Ian McKellen Magneto.

Between CGL, Toys Era, and Figuremasters (although they haven't actually released anything yet) we're getting an onslaught of much needed X-Men.

Between CGL, Toys Era, and Figuremasters (although they haven't actually released anything yet) we're getting an onslaught of much needed X-Men.

I really hope they do a young Jean Grey (Sophie Turner).... she's my MOST wanted.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten a Munn Psylocke from any company yet. I'm sure we will though.

How many young Magneto figures are floating around now? Is this the second or third one?

Someone should make an X-men 1/6th scale figure thread. These figures are coming from so many different places, it's hard to keep track now.

idk if this version is from Days of Future Past or Apocalypse..

That would be awesome if it was from first class. Highly unlikely though

Based on the hair, it looks like either DoFP or Apocalypse. I have no idea what outfit this will come with though- it seems unlikely to be a DoFP figure given the Toys Era version, so perhaps this is an Apocalypse version?

But I completely agree- if this is for a FC figure, I'd be ecstatic. If it's from Apocalypse or DoFP, I'd be less happy, but either way, I hope it turns out well. I'd love to finally own Fassbender and McAvoy X-Men figures.

He had longer hair in First Class, so that sculpt definitely isn't. Maybe he'll have one short hair sculpt, a FC version, and helmeted.

Just a guess since Xavier had 3.

Based on the hair, it looks like either DoFP or Apocalypse. I have no idea what outfit this will come with though- it seems unlikely to be a DoFP figure given the Toys Era version, so perhaps this is an Apocalypse version?

But I completely agree- if this is for a FC figure, I'd be ecstatic. If it's from Apocalypse or DoFP, I'd be less happy, but either way, I hope it turns out well. I'd love to finally own Fassbender and McAvoy X-Men figures.

:exactly: Me too! I'll be keeping an eye on this one, I've wanted a Fassneto for a while. :)

The CGL sculpts are getting better. They look enough like who they are supposed to make them worth buying, but I hope they can get to another level soon. I want to keep supporting them so that we keep getting more characters. Asmus needed time to raise the standard on their LOTR figures (of course those are licensed), so hopefully we see the same sort of learning curve here.

Looks good. I was turned off by the cheap quality of that other figure, so hopefully this one is an improvement. And if they do a First Class look. . . *drool*

That was a custom project I tried and failed to get off the ground a few years back.

looks way better than toys era and possibly even the overpriced modern life sculpt. will try and get an extra one loose for my dofp figure.

Back