NEVER POST ON A FORUM AFTER ARGUING WITH YOUR WIFE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was rather short in my feedback I gave to Dave@RebelScum in the feedback thread, which was totally undeserving.

In our transaction I had forgotten (even though Dave wrote me twice that I could find) that he was buying Bib from a local retailer (since Canadians get totally screwed shipping-wise if they buy direct from Sideshow) and thus Bib's shipping box, Styro-caps, and plastic slip would not be included.

I completely forgot this little fact when I posted my feedback. In PM's Dave has sent me he has been more than kind and willing to make it up to me (even though except for the delayed shipping he did everything he could to get the fig to me in great shape).

In anycase, I just want to take the opportunity to publicly express my apologies to Dave for being so short handed in my feedback. I know some of you guys are going to think Dave pressured me into giving this apology, but you would be wrong. I am completely in the wrong on this one.

Sorry Dave.

Batty said:
I take it you lost the argument with your wife. :monkey1

Well if you must know, yes, I did. No Jabba for me. ;)

But the point is that I am an ass. So let the ass-kicking begin. :pow

pixletwin said:
Well if you must know, yes, I did. No Jabba for me. ;)

"You must leave her brother"

10 points to the first person who can tell what movie that is from and who said it.

King Darkness said:
"You must leave her brother"

10 points to the first person who can tell what movie that is from and who said it.

Nobody?!?!?!?

You guys suck:monkey2

This isn't a quotes thread fellas and let's not advise the man to leave his wife either. Let's play nice, that includes you King! :D

The ill Jedi said:
This isn't a quotes thread fellas and let's not advise the man to leave his wife either. Let's play nice, that includes you King! :D

I play how I want, and Pixle knows me well enough to know I kid.

Now be gone with you!!

The ill Jedi said:
Oh great, waaay to encourage them Pix. I'll shut up now. :lol

Seriously though you guys. The reason I posted this thread is because Dave takes and easy beating from some people (me today) and I just wanted everyone to know that he is actually a good guy.

The ill Jedi said:
Every damn thread has to be about Kurgan or Highlander huh? :rolleyes: :D
Its a film filled with life lessons and a quote for every occasion, what can I say:D

Sorry Pix, for the hyjack. Carry on with your thread.

pixletwin said:
Seriously though you guys. The reason I posted this thread is because Dave takes and easy beating from some people (me today) and I just wanted everyone to know that he is actually a good guy.
And we know what a good guy you are too, Pix. :duff

King Darkness said:
Its a film filled with life lessons and a quote for every occasion, what can I say:D

Sorry Pix, for the hyjack. Carry on with your thread.

Yeah Pix, sorry man. Just havin' a little fun...and yes Highlander :rocks

Back