Prime 1 announced the "Anime World" lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is an exciting time to be a fan of larger statues as well as anime. Prime 1 recently announced they will be acquiring licenses to fit in with an "Anime World"...license? I'm not sure what you could call it. I don't know if they have specified the scale, but I imagine it will be 1:3 and 1:4

So far they are very aggressively acquiring the classics

13173445_1686728261592891_8847643383573775294_o.jpg

Hokuto no Ken, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Sailor Moon, and Evangelion are among some of the most prestigious and well known anime out there. Guyver is also there for good measure. I am very much looking forward to seeing this line develop. I may be all in for every single release.

1. It says Phase 2. What did they release for Phase 1 anime world?
2. All those images - They already have license? or Just simply their target/wish list?

- sounds exciting. I don't collect statues, but still exciting Nonetheless

Phase 1 has Guyver 1/4 1/6 & another scale they say it's statues.

i actually prefer articulated 1/6. Standalone Complex would be great.

sailor moon statues? don't know lol.

This is refreshing to see. Thank God they didn't announce Berserk or Akira or I would be in big trouble.

Im down for GITS. Looks like theyre hittin a lot of classics, I hope they make room for some of the newer classics. Would kill for 1:4 Onizuka or Vash the Stampede and Wolfwood.

Evangelion? Hot Toys and Medicom figures are bad enough. I'm not sure how I'm going to justify Prime 1 statues...

lord have mercy. never considered any prime 1 pieces due to price and space, but i am def considering these (not my pics)

fIi6md1.jpg

bFsgYYa.jpg

YNzQa1p.jpg

Prime 1 winter Wonderfest Tokyo Japan Feb 2017 "Totally Awesome"

Guyver Atom Omega Blast
Guyver Gigantic
Guyver00
Guyver01

Attachments

• guyver big booster armor1.jpg
    guyver big booster armor1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 370
  • guyver big booster armor2.jpg
    guyver big booster armor2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 366
  • guyver gigantic1.jpg
    guyver gigantic1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 360
  • guyver gigantic2.jpg
    guyver gigantic2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 362
  • guyver00 1.jpg
    guyver00 1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 370
  • guyver00 2.jpg
    guyver00 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 372
  • guyver01 1.jpg
    guyver01 1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 362
  • guyver01 2.jpg
    guyver01 2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Just when I thought I was out they pull you back in. I be needin their Berserk Statue the BloodBorne statue and Hokuto No Ken and the Akira statue lol

Last edited:
So far G01 is the only one with a decent pose, the rest are boring AF. I can understand why Gigantic is all chill but primal Guyver and Aptom are rage beasts and should look pissed and articulated.

An Akira Statue with him on the throne would be amazing, I really want a Tetsuo w huge arm. Kaneda on bike would be huge.

Just when I thought I was out they pull you back in. I be needin their Berserk Statue the BloodBorne statue and Hokuto No Ken and the Akira statue lol

I know right? Winding down on my collecting and these anime lines start releasing. So far Im down for Ghost in the Shell and Trigun, so stoked for them. Akira is tempting also if they make Kaneda with the bike- so iconic.

If this guys start doing DBZ, or Saint Seiya then I'm ****ed.

Edit:

Just saw those Eva's....

I'm ****ed.

Nothing beats Berserk imo, but I'm a Guyver fan and a huge Akira fan as well. Kaneda would be amazing!

Back