Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys 1/6 Kurt Cobain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papasmoak

Super Freak
Reaction score
12036476_1035186663222533_813372263086313932_n.jpg

As much as Cobain defined the 90s grunge era which I remember pretty fondly, I can't say the idea of having on my shelf a doll of a guy who orphaned his own daughter appeals.

Burn out than fade away, ffs...

Not my thing, but I know he's pretty big here in Asia.

Last edited:
Cobain was pretty bug in the 90s. I'm was never into Nirvana, but I have to say, that's a good looking sculpt. Rooted hair was a nice touch...

As much as Cobain defined the 90s grunge era which I remember pretty fondly, I can't say the idea of having on my shelf a doll of a guy who orphaned his own daughter appeals.

Burn out than fade away, ffs...
Well said. :lol

Still, although I bypassed the hype back then, I've become a fan of Nirvana's music over time.

Well said. :lol

Still, although I bypassed the hype back then, I've become a fan of Nirvana's music over time.

I really enjoyed their music through the early 90s. They played at the ANU bar right as they went mainstream with Nevermind. One of the regrets of my life was not going to that gig. Thousands of people turned up to a venue built for no more than two thousand, the windows all got smashed in and Nirvana shortened the set to about an hour. It was, by all accounts, a legendary night.

Novoselic told Triple J radio last year he still vividly remembers that crazy Wednesday night. ''We played in Canberra at a school and it was nuts ... it was nuts.''

Last edited:
I really enjoyed their music through the early 90s. They played at the ANU bar right as they went mainstream with Nevermind. One of the regrets of my life was not going to that gig. Thousands of people turned up to a venue built for no more than a two thousand, the windows all got smashed in and Nirvana shortened the set to about an hour. It was, by all accounts, a legendary night.

Novoselic told Triple J radio last year he still vividly remembers that crazy Wednesday night. ''We played in Canberra at a school and it was nuts ... it was nuts.''

that must've been an awesome night.

that must've been an awesome night.

Around 5 thousand people were at that gig, 2 thousand inside and 3 thousand outside trying to get in - but mention the gig to anyone over 40 and they'll all tell you they were there :lol

Nirvana were huge back then... The unplugged session they did had some fantastic versions of their songs and some covers. Glad dave (grohl) was able to move on and gives us an even cooler band with plenty of hits over the years.

I really enjoyed their music through the early 90s. They played at the ANU bar right as they went mainstream with Nevermind. One of the regrets of my life was not going to that gig. Thousands of people turned up to a venue built for no more than two thousand, the windows all got smashed in and Nirvana shortened the set to about an hour. It was, by all accounts, a legendary night.

Wow, there you go! I've seen a bunch of artists live in the last 25 years, but none of the big Seattle groups unfortunately.

Soundgarden & Alice In Chains in their prime would've been sensational to say the least. :rock

Definitelly need a second interchangeable sculpt of bloody fatality head. I am going to hell lol

Wow, there you go! I've seen a bunch of artists live in the last 25 years, but none of the big Seattle groups unfortunately.

Soundgarden & Alice In Chains in their prime would've been sensational to say the least. :rock

Soundgarden was one of the lamest shows I've ever seen. Cornell's voice does not do well live in my opinion. Now Alice in Chains, all around awesome live! It's a shame Layne couldn't control his drugs. Found two weeks dead from overdose, decomposing in his house. Eww.

Back