Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_SideshowTMNT.jpg

I might have to jump on these depending on price. Make up for cancelling all my exclusive comiquette PO's back in the day. Single greatest collector regret.

Damn! My building points may have to go into these. I wonder if the bases assemble. Very cool blend of old and new. Wasn't feeling the Bay or the old school versions.

This looks really great, probably gonna be 1/5 like the he-man line. I think they're going for hyper-realism of 80s characters with this TNMT and He-man, we might see more licenses done this way in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited to see the full reveal. Still haven't pulled the trigger one the prime 1's just yet

Although I still love the original turtles movies the characters really haven't aged well in my old eyes. I still remember going to my local department store and picking up Raphael and Leonardo and opening them for the first time. These feel like those figures only in statue form. I think these are going to look great.

Can't look in detail just yet but do they kind of look like the mutants in manhattan turtles from the new game coming out?

In this day and age, with so many tmnt options out there, I'm probably not interested. I have the Coms and don't need another take on the turtles that doesn't fit the canon at this point

In this day and age, with so many tmnt options out there, I'm probably not interested. I have the Coms and don't need another take on the turtles that doesn't fit the canon at this point

Well I can understand if you have the originals. That makes sense.

I have the regular com's, the bay turtles from prime 1, and the new 90's set on order ... Time will tell if I bite on these ...
But I'm pretty content with the 3 sets I'll have.

The hyper realism is definitely not my cup of tea, but it's awesome for those people that wanted their definitive versions of the turtles. Prime 1's still for me.

I bet these end up being crazy prices in aftermarket like originals. They look good for TMNT statues. Just hope they aren't 1/5. So many options lately...wonder if that will affect the price of these? I'm sure I'll buy one at least.

Personally I think these look really cool... Not a big TMNT fan so I am not the best judge. Original Comic statues are best for classic look but I think I really dig the Hyper realistic these have. I would be getting these if I was a huge fan.

Back