Maybe Mezco should do a 1/12 G.I.Joe Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They want to,but it's not happening anytime soon....

Figures crossed. Imagine a Timber and Snake Eyes and Roadblock with that browning .50 cal

Just seen this now I want mezco gi joe 174440d1493571950-1-12-storm-shadow-s-l1600.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG

I will buy it..
Hello tayler. It's a bit off topic but I finally found you... I literally registered to this site just to contact you. Im a massive predator fan and I saw your AMAZING work on accurate HTs City Hunter 2.0 biomask. I contacted few ppl for whom you made bio masks, they told i will find you here.

Im new to this site so i dont know how to write a private message so im writting here.

Can I ask you to make a CH 2.0 Biomask for me? I will pay you right away, I hope you still make those. Please let me know.

Write me here or to my email - [email protected]

It's a pass for me. Never liked the proportions of those figure with the baggy clothing.

Maybe a nicely sculpted figure like some of those import figures but the old Toybiz style Marvel Legends would do for me for Joes in this scale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I beg to differ on 1/12 Joes not working. Plus headsculpts are even Flocked and flocked facial hair too if old school 12" Joes.

I even try to recycle 1/6th Action Man stuff too (AM Jumpers can be cut down to make 1/12 Wooly Jumpers) and AT Joe.
Plus have a All Cloth Beachhead inc removable balaclava underway i ARAH Joe fans.

Recently on a family Holiday at a cottage with the family and even had my kids helping set up camp and action shots as we had our own Private forest to play in.

So Far I am using Mezco Commander Rogers, Punisher (3 bodies) & 4 Dredd bodies with mods. Though planning to broaden that body range has now have some TOM STONE head sculpts with and without beards.

zzzzzzam13.jpgzzzzzzjoe0.jpgzzzzzzam10.jpgzzzzzzam1.jpgzzzzzzam3.jpgzzzzzzam0.jpgzzzzzzjoe.jpgzzzzjoe tee.jpgzjeep1.jpgzzzzzzzrogers.jpg

Yeah I know the wooly and the SPARTAN tee are broad shoulders but hey learning hand sewing on the job doing them and the ACU kit and other tactical kit I have done

ztact ksk1.jpgztactblk2.jpgztact ksk.jpgzspecops3.jpgzbritosprey.jpg

I think it could be a go at 1/12. 3A did a 1/12 high end Boba Fett proto a few years back and it didn't seem to suffer from any of the problems that seem to plague this scale, but apparently it never got off the ground either. Would love to see someone tackle 1/12 with the enthusiasm that HT goes at their 1/6 figures.

Back