• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb MRM Joker mask,DX11 Joker body with pegs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJFighter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know they are rare but looking to buy a ORIGINAL Silentsurfer painted Adam Bruce Wayne with coa. Can pay really nice price depending on the quality of it. Also looking for MRM bank robber joker mask.

Looking for a DX11 body with tight joints and the shoes and socks to go along with it

*PLEASE SEND A CLEAR CURRENT PIC OF THE ITEM YOU ARE OFFERING*

Last edited:
Re: WTB Bobby C Joker

Bump. Guys it has be original sculpt with nothing major done to it. Also NOT interested on that Majestic sculpt which there is already thousands of on eBay

Bump. Guys it has be original sculpt with nothing major done to it. Also NOT interested on that Majestic sculpt which there is already thousands of on eBay

no such thing even exists. He only sold finished products.

no such thing even exists. He only sold finished products.

Unfortunately people have been able to make a Knock off of Bobbys Joker. A couple people already tried to sell me one and I remember someone on eBay selling a batch claiming they were original. Even on this forum people have showed knock offs of Bobbys work. There has also been 4 people already that tried to sell me the exact same Adam sculpt and even a unpainted one which I assume was knock offs

that's what I'm saying. People have no doubt recasted his sculpts and Adams, but Bobby and Adam never sold raw, unpainted sculpts.

Re: WTT Kato/Adam Bruce+ Cutom Joker for Bobby C Joker

Bump cash or trade. I'm also looking for the dx08 joker teeth and gas mask

Can you please tell me.
Your "custom Joker" is Adam's one ?

Found DX08 Joker items. Can offer a nice price for a GOOD QUALITY ORIGINAL Bobby Joker if you have one

Re: SilentSurfer painted Adam Gu Bruce,QS001 Batman trade

Bump this up. Really want to trade the 1/4 batman for 1/6 due to space

Re: Wtb SilentSurfer painted Adam Gu Bruce,QS001 Batman trade,wtb dx11 body,socks,sho

Weekend bump

Back