Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like this is happening shortly

0fa92f5180f3ca1296e864253399e378.jpg

I've never purchased a single Spiderman piece for myself, but I'll be all over a good Venom statue in 1/4.

Still too early to get excited.

I've never purchased a single Spiderman piece for myself, but I'll be all over a good Venom statue in 1/4.

Still too early to get excited.
I was going to bite the bullet and get the Green Goblin even though I didnt like the price but something else about it kept me from ordering, I think it might be the green they used on him, a little too dark and flat. That being said, Venom would easily fix that problem

I am fully invested in this line and I think everything looks great so far, I just hope they won't be going to kylo ren pricing :x

I like that the bases are tying together. Looking forward to more shots of this one. I also passed on the GG, but will definitely consider this. Problem is I already have a Koto Venom in 1/6.

Lol, everytime I look at him I hear an R rated version just screaming at Peter. Unfortunately the movies will never be like that but I guess it doesn't have to be.
I don't think he needs an R, but both he and Venom should be at the very edge of the PG-13 rating. I mean Jaws was PG-13, I just think sometimes they go for the toy market too much.

Back