Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/iron-man-mark-xlvi-legendary-scale-figure/
preview_IMMark46LSF.jpg

Where's Cap? :(

I wish they would do more "human" 1:2 pieces. Not that I can afford them but its nice to wish ;)

Hahaha. Seriously. Might as well put the money down for Prime1 Lsf. Different level

If it is anything like their other LSF Iron Man from SSC then this will be a pass (love the maroon colour of that IM....)

Where's Cap? :(

I wish they would do more "human" 1:2 pieces. Not that I can afford them but its nice to wish ;)

Agreed. I think the one character that has the most 1/2 pieces made is IM across all the companies that I've seen making them, too much for my liking. Iron Man is cool and all but wayyyyy too many pieces (same goes for Batman)..

Will be a long wait for the pics of the actual production piece... Proto pics are only useful for the pose, which in this case 'looks' to be a slightly wide stance?...interesting.

I know Legacy are kinda creating these by default but there's other Marvel characters who deserve the LSF treatment before another Iron Man.

I know Legacy are kinda creating these by default but there's other Marvel characters who deserve the LSF treatment before another Iron Man.

Absolutely agree... and I'm an Iron Man fan. So much more great characters in the MCU that are deserving. The question is, are they more popular? Iron Man is a cash cow right now.

I'm not helping things I owned 3 LSF's of him at one point lol but I've got neither the money or interest in another

If it's $2,300, could be more, that's £1,600 plus postage then another 20% V.A.T for an open edition IM with a boring pose and probable sloppy paint :nono

I'll stick with IA :lecture

I have the mark 7 LSF and i love it. i got it for 150$ :) thank you Fedex for breaking the statue and allowing me to keep it. But I dont think the mark 42 is worth 2300$ considering the pose is crap. IA and IS are completely destroying sideshow with their new statues. If only i could get them at a good price in the US.

Does anyone know if Prime 1 has the license to make statues based on the Marvel movies? Basically, I'm trying to determine if I wanted to get a 1:2 Iron Man, are my choices only Sideshow and Imaginarium Arts, or will Prime 1 be making their own version as well?

Does anyone know if Prime 1 has the license to make statues based on the Marvel movies? Basically, I'm trying to determine if I wanted to get a 1:2 Iron Man, are my choices only Sideshow and Imaginarium Arts, or will Prime 1 be making their own version as well?

Not much has been shown regarding their Marvel license yet, although I think they teased a symbiote. Not sure what scale it was though.

I really hope they'll make their own version at 1:2 scale. More competition means more choices.

Back