Meishou MANGA REALIZATION - Samurai Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodyedge

Super Freak
Reaction score
FIGURE-018927_01.jpg
FIGURE-018927_02.jpg
FIGURE-018927_03.jpg
FIGURE-018927_04.jpg
FIGURE-018927_06.jpg
FIGURE-018927_07.jpg

I dint see anything on this anywhere :p thot you guys may like it.

(https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-018927&page=rt_11)

I dont think you looked at the pics. Its not S.H.Figuarts. that link has nothing to do with this figure. Tho it is Bandai.

Not sure I like this one. The Star Wars line is pretty slick, especially the Stormtroopers. Hopefully we get a Wolverine or Punisher version in the future, though.

Not sure I like this one. The Star Wars line is pretty slick, especially the Stormtroopers. Hopefully we get a Wolverine or Punisher version in the future, though.

Im with you on the punisher and wolverine :yess:

Looks like this line is pretty unsuccessful compared to the Star Wars figures. I saw Spider-Man discounted as low as $20 last weekend.

Captain America will be released tomorrow

Awesome, looking forward to pics of that. I have Iron Man but CA looks really great. Hope they keep this line coming; would love to see that Hulk and Wolverine they showed drawings of a while back.

Absolutely. I have the Spider-Man and Iron Man releases. Really hope they continue with the line. War Machine will be a lot of fun too.

I’ll post pics once I get it. Probably Saturday night Japan time.

Back