1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just completed our latest 1/6th scratch build of the famous StarWars Luke & Leia bridge swing scene and is now ready for texturing, painting and weathering.
My good buddy and extremely talented artist Pete will have it on Monday so he can work his magic all over it.

As commissioned builds go this has been one of my favourites so far and loved every minute of this iconic build.
Full bespoke switchable LED lighting system with precision CNCd circuit boards, a concealed 9v battery compartment with a magnetised access panel.

The side panels aren't attached yet and will be secured once painted , also the control panel will have coloured lighting panels added to the back when the front has been painted.

Let me know if you need anything

Last edited:
....You see, THESE are the kind of skills I wish I had. If I even attempted anything like this it would look like Luke and Leia trying to swing away from a giant turd. :)

Just checked out your other thread on the mine carts. Wow! If this turns out half as good it'll be outstanding!

This is now with Pete, think he was a little surprised how big it is.
Sorry buddy.....gonna need a bigger airbrush mate :rotfl

Hehehe you're not kidding, I had a picture in my mind of the size but I was still taken aback when I saw it in hand. I gotta say mate it's an epic piece and I can't wait to get some paint laid down.

Filling the tub with paint and dipping it might be the way to go with it lol

Pete

PM sent.

Also, you should provide the option to have the control panel showing "blaster damage" from when Luke shot it out.

This is a fantastic idea, Jay has left the panel removable to make it easier to paint so a swap out part shouldn't be a problem, I'll see what I can come up with

Pete

Back