Action Figure NECA Uncharted 4 Ultimate 7" Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this figure. I have him on PO at BBTS. Going to make an Uncharted diorama on my gaming shelf.

Drake.jpg

I had him preordered what seemed like a long long time ago.

Suppose to be out in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm getting him. I have the Sideshow PFF, Sideshow figure, U3 and U4 Collector Edition statues and the PKA U3 figure.. Two Pop Vinyl with the third on the way.. :FREAK:

My third Nathan Drake Pop arrived today (the one with the Naughty Dog paw emblem on his shirt), so I now have all 3... I think that doubles the size of my POP collection. I've never been a Pop fan, although Baby Groot is cute, and my Darth Vader one was a pretty cool gift from the kids..

View attachment 263992
View attachment 263993

Edit: hmm, first time I've ever used my iPad for uploading photos. I usually use my phone.. Maybe this site recognises landscape vs portrait?

Cool collection there mate. Def hope we see some more Drake figures or merchandise before the year is out. Still amazes me that they never capitalised on his popularity more when the series was still going between two and three.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 8m8 minutes ago

First look at the actual final production figure of Nathan Drake, final packaging shots are looking incredible..

Drake2.jpg

They really nailed this one. I'm gonna pick up two, one for exciting outdoor photography and one to stay nice and clean on the shelf.

This has been so overdue now it's almost unbearable to wait any longer. Goddamn it, I want a Sully figure if Nate does well. :lol

NECA seem to have a pretty good relationship with Sony, so I also hope we will see figures made from Crash Bandicoot, Infamous, Killzone in the future. I know Randy said there's no licensing for them to make Last of Us figures currently, but to get a Joel or Ellie in ultimate format would be mind blowing.

Back