Hello from Sydney, Australia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naedtrax

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, extremely recent member.

I've been collecting statues from my favorite video games for the past 6 months or so, and if i knew what i was getting myself into i might not have even started haha as this is quite the hobby. I haven't even displayed any of them yet as i was waiting to move before i invested in a good cabinet (Which thanks to this forum, i'll be modding a PAX unit) and thankfully i move this weekend so i can start putting everything on show!

Currently my main pieces are the Deathwing sideshow statue from World Of Warcraft and Grommash from blizzard, they go extremely well together but i won't be happy until i can track down a sideshow Arthas!

A few other statues i have are from mainly Gaming Heads (Exclusive Dragonborn statue from Skyrim) as well as their exclusive Doom statue. All the other ones are from collectors editions, or First 4 Figures.

I'm also a big Batman fan, so i'm hoping to get my hands on some of the amazing Batman statues. Right now i'm leaning towards the Michael Keaton sideshow statue, and possible the Prime1 selection. Only problem is the townhouse i moved into isn't the biggest so i would need to find ample room.

I'll leave it at that, looking forward to talking statues and reading about everyone's passion for collecting :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back