Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
In this Star Wars day, I found one thing on Sideshow website :)

lWsTXt.jpg

This'll probably be the only premium format that I buy from the force awakens line from ss.this will be the only one that turns into a grail piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would this become a grail piece ?

Exactly, despite the nice look of the shiny armor, Phasma is such a bland and uninteresting character (so far), they really underused Gwendoline's talent as an actress... :(

I'm really hoping for better use of the character in the next film. Went out like more of a ***** than Boba Fett did in RotJ. I like the design, but would be very unlikely to order a PF of her unless they make her a more memorable character in the next film.

It's a no-brainer that she was underutilized in TFA, but I'm hopeful they'll do her right in the next film and that's all I'll say about that. Every arguments been already made on the Hot Toys thread.

As far as buying this statue goes, it's simple. If it's around the lower/mid $400 price with shipping, I'm in and I'll soften the sting with whatever reward points I have. At the end of the day, Phasma in 1/4th scale will be a gorgeous work of art.

If it hits Kylo Ren PF prices, I'm not even gonna bother and I'm out. The ball is in Sideshow's court:lol

Where did you get that picture from? Is it really coming as a PF statue?

It's a no-brainer that she was underutilized in TFA, but I'm hopeful they'll do her right in the next film and that's all I'll say about that. Every arguments been already made on the Hot Toys thread.

As far as buying this statue goes, it's simple. If it's around the lower/mid $400 price with shipping, I'm in and I'll soften the sting with whatever reward points I have. At the end of the day, Phasma in 1/4th scale will be a gorgeous work of art.

If it hits Kylo Ren PF prices, I'm not even gonna bother and I'm out. The ball is in Sideshow's court:lol

I agree, looking at the storm trooper prices, should possibly have a clue much she would cost, if they made her which I would love them to make her, despite the wasted potential she could have offered more

Cool armour, rubbish character. With the new pricing of PF's, I doubt I'll ever find myself wanting to order this although I'm sure the prototype will look great when it's revealed.

Cool armour, rubbish character. With the new pricing of PF's, I doubt I'll ever find myself wanting to order this although I'm sure the prototype will look great when it's revealed.

Yup, couldn't care less, Phasma is just here to feed Boba Fett nostalgia and was poorly developed. I'm sure they will rectify it later but still. Give me a Luke PF, that one final scene was more intense than anything Phasma appeared in, plus we know for sure he will kick ass in VIII.

Should not have to, prices aren't justified.

Definitely, but I would still rather get two statues instead of zero. Just because a few years ago we could have purchased three or four statues for the price of two now doesn't mean it's over. Accept you can't have it all and just focus on your favorite characters, that's it. At least that's my approach (and yes, I was around when PF's were $300). I guess it's easier when you only care about Force-sensitive characters though :lol

Definitely, but I would still rather get two statues instead of zero. Just because a few years ago we could have purchased three or four statues for the price of two now doesn't mean it's over. Accept you can't have it all and just focus on your favorite characters, that's it. At least that's my approach (and yes, I was around when PF's were $300). I guess it's easier when you only care about Force-sensitive characters though :lol

Yea, but we are getting less statue for more money. These rapid increases in just a couple years is gouging, plus you aren't even getting the same features.

I cannot understand why Phasma didn't get to fight Finn and "take care" of the FO traitor... another FO trooper could still have joined in the fight and taken the blaster death - Phasma could have escaped to live another day, until her trash compactor scene.

Still, the costume design is great and will make a bold statement in any collection in any scale.

Was hoping this was going to be announced sometime last week...

Instead we got 5 new DC PF's and not even 1 Star Wars TFA one. I don't understand SS sometimes.

Back