1/6 1000 TOYS 1:6 scale G.I. Joe Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced at the Thailand Toys Expo.
BAIT and 1000 Toys are working on a 1:6 scale G.I. Joe license.
1000 Toys makes very interesting looking and very expensive 1:6 scale robotic figures.
BAIT is a footwear, clothing, and high end collectible online and retail chain on the West Coast.
https://www.baitme.com/
This will be a BAIT store exclusive.
View attachment 262611
Here's a pic of their official 1:6 scale G.I. Joe Snake Eyes:
View attachment 262587
View attachment 262612
The article about it over on General Joes:
https://generalsjoes.com/2016/05/04...mored-1000-toys-16-scale-snake-eyes-revealed/

Last edited:
Re: 1000 TOYS 1:6 scale G.I. Joe?

Robot joes? PASS!!!

I would like to see them do a B.A.T. But that's about it. That Snake Eyes isn't something I would ever want.

Outfit looks uninteresting. Looks more like a 6 inch actin figure blown up to 12 inch.

Looks more like a 1/6 scale GI Joe sigma 6

Re: 1000 TOYS 1:6 scale G.I. Joe

Not my cup of tea either.
I like '80s Sci-Fi Joes, not modern Sci-Fi Joes. Didn't they learn their lesson from GI Joe: ROC?
That said, it they make a BAT, I'll be interested.
Maybe, hopefully this can spark interest in more traditional looking 1:6 scale Joes.

Well if it's just a one-off store exclusive, then there isn't too much to be learned from what others did. If it's just an oddball, rare, artsy release, then it's fine for what it is.

Looks more like a 1/6 scale GI Joe sigma 6
Good call.

Re: 1000 TOYS 1:6 scale G.I. Joe

So let me guess. This will only be available on the first hour and 32 second mark of the first full moon of winter and have a limited run of 3 which you only can get if you can recite the words to the 1000 toys secret Facebook club which to join that you have to meet a man on the corner of a secret location to give him the secret hand shake that you have to learn from the inside of a 1000 toys limited edition cereal box only sold in a secret location in Russia. And then finally you'll have to pay $1000 for the damn figure only to have its arm fall off right out of the box.............and their customer service won't exist because they're just that exclusive. And everybody will make excuses for them because none of these companies can do no wrong.

Why is Snake Eyes a robot? look, I, just as much as anyone else, would love to see a high end, 1/6th scale GI Joe line resurrected but it has to make sense. This makes no sense.

I like it, some good pieces to buy loose. With the head feet/gators and armor I could make a modern snake eyes

The more I look at it the more I want it. I may have to sell some of the SSC Cobra trooper bashes I have to buy one.

Interesting take but not for me. Ironically I'd probably be more interested if this were being marketed as an original concept.

Very Sigma Six but I kinda like it, Looks like Storm Shadow will be next.. From their FB Page

This will be our first collaboration project with BAIT, the North American premium retailer for the West Coast region.
Snake Eyes, the iconic ninja commando from the G.I. Joe series, will be the first product from G.I. Joe×TOA Heavy Industries!
=====
A project to resurrect an old-generation soldier using his DNA info has been requested to TOA Heavy Industries from the Arashikage Clan.
After a successful DNA restoration close to 80%, the soldier was then resurrected using the Synthetic Human body with the restored DNA info.
Even though the memory restoration was incomplete, the soldier became to successfully accomplish numerous covert missions on his own.
In the midst of a rescue mission for captured engineers, the soldier is ambushed by a mysterious white shadow….

The first ever Joe and Transformer hybrid is finally here.

Now KILL THE POOR THING ALREADY!

Back