C-3PO Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
C-3PO may have begun his existence as nothing much more than a protocol droid, but we know better. We know that in his cursed metal body are the circuits of a would-be hero to the Rebellion. Well, if not a hero exactly, the constant friend and companion to R2.

The limited edition C-3PO Legendary Scale Figure by Sideshow is a breathtaking representation of our favorite interpreter. This 1:2 scale figure stands at just over 3 tall and is rich with screen accurate details and accessories such as:

Light-up eyes
Magnetic restraining bolt
Articulated head
Removable hip screw
Interchangeable shoulder O-rings

The combination of accessories allows proud owners to display C-3PO in the configuration that they most identify with from the movies.

Experience what it is to have your own Star Wars protocol droid at your beck and call he won't even tell you the odds.

sOuHgIN.jpg

8PDC2Rn.jpg

YRtUjIH.jpg

dbQOOyJ.jpg

OP2HO4A.jpg

lWqd3NA.jpg

aygVMaw.jpg

0NqG1Ti.jpg

1g2hJQC.jpg

pDxR1w8.jpg

XQYRAkY.jpg

4bCHl31.jpg

U8pkuV9.jpg

jwUOzLM.jpg

How is this $250 more than P1's 1/2 Batman and Superman? Don't get me wrong it looks good but come on.

the price is out to lunch. If you can afford this kind of $, why not just get the lifesize? I don't get it.

Yeah, I got the Sideshow Lifesize when it came out. It was 3x more at $6000, but was limited to only like 250 pieces, so you'd be hard pressed to find one these days. I think this looks great, but I think my wife would kill me if I got it, since I already have the 1:1...and the 1:4...and the 1:6...I'm stopping there.

There seems to be a big difference on the weathering on the proto to the production piece which looks totally clean minus the 2 oil drips

There seems to be a big difference on the weathering on the proto to the production piece which looks totally clean minus the 2 oil drips

There's actually a lot of weathering on it, my camera just doesn't pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still hanging out for a rerelease of a life size, I need one to go with R2.
Once you have it in hand I think you'll get excited to have it.

No pictures yet, but I have assembled it. First off I have what looks like a chipped piece but so far can't find where it came from. The paint doesn't look great close up, it kind of resembles painted ceramic and doesn't give the impression of being metallic if you look at it from five or so feet away it looks excellent. Maybe I'm nitpicking but for 3k I would expect more.
I too would love a life size but not sure I could afford the price. I'll post pictures soon.

Last edited:
No pictures yet, but I have assembled it. First off I have what looks like a chipped piece but so far can't find where it came from. The paint doesn't look great close up, it kind of resembles painted ceramic and doesn't give the impression of being metallic if you look at it from five or so feet away it looks excellent. Maybe I'm nitpicking but for 3k I would expect more.
I too would love a life size but not sure I could afford the price. I'll post pictures soon.

Thank you for the honest feedback.
No worries. Whenever you get a chance with the pics.

I love him :) great sculpt, nice weight and the paint app has an stunning shiny metallic effect

Back