Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
There he is.

preview_FirstOrderStormtrooperPF.jpg

He looks awesome but i bet he ends up being more expensive than Kylo. :p

Yeah, it looks good to me, but after seeing todays prices on the various SW items released, I probably won't be getting one so I'll not get too excited.

I take if for the price of the Sandtrooper.. what it should be.

I take if for the price of the Sandtrooper.. what it should be.

Kylo should have been also, but as we found out today, he isn't. I'm sure he has a popularity tax however, I can't see many people paying $570 for this so it surely has to be less.

I think it looks awesome! But I'll probably hold out for a while. This one likely will be an open edition size like the OT stormtrooper, whose price has dropped considerably since it first came out.

I'm hoping for some swap out arm options so I can get two to put with Kylo Ren, without them looking identical.

Edit: assuming they're not over $500 each. For that price, Kylo will have to be Solo. :monkey3

I'm hoping for some swap out arm options so I can get two to put with Kylo Ren, without them looking identical.

Edit: assuming they're not over $500 each. For that price, Kylo will have to be Solo. :monkey3

This is what I was hoping they did with the OT Stormtrooper. Let's hope they are able to do that with this one.

Really? Every time there's a First Order Trooper topic? We get it, to some of you it looks like a duck. I think it's a bit of a stretch at this point and most of us are over the comparison.

Remember, contrarians think that if they don't seek validation for their viewpoints 10 times a day then they'll wink out of existence. So try to give them a break, they're just trying to survive.

Back