XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Xm 1/4scale Scorpion from hive...." XM Studios Facebook

13151680_1677530069134352_2391365373215929269_n.jpg

Love the concept!

And I hope we get 2 portraits for this piece ...one looking down like what's in the concept and another looking straight at eye level. That way he doesn't have be displayed from above all the time.

I think one portrait turned to face out if displayed the same was as the concept would be perfect. That might be what you meant, AC, but it would be nice to also have portraits looking in different directions for display.

I think one portrait turned to face out if displayed the same was as the concept would be perfect. That might be what you meant, AC, but it would be nice to also have portraits looking in different directions for display.

Yea, something like that where he is not looking down.

On the first pic, what kind of mask would cover the lips? One can assume he doesn't need to breath through his nose, as well.

As I said, even in comix it looked very odd.
With realistic 3D approach it looks just dumb. :lol

Eh... this mask never made sense in comic books.
If you want kinda classic Scorp then go with SMTAS look:

3338598-may_reilly_(earth-194111)_1.jpg

The scale-ish texture is cool tho.

I think this a good compromise for the classic look.

However, I'm fine with it if it stays the way it is.

That's nice.

And you really don't need the other additions either. No need to thicken the black surrounds around the eyelets and no need for the black chin covering.

There you go! You guys got them to do a 3rd head. I am just glad that they're still including the classic one.

Back