Star Wars May the 4th Sales & Deals!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisoner 6

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Star Wars Day 2016 Deals!

There’s been an awakening…of May the 4th savings! Check out some "rathtar"-sized deals below on Star Wars products from across the galaxy.

star wars rahtar.jpg

Build-A-Bear Workshop
•Celebrate May the 4th with Build-A-Bear Workshop and save on Star Wars furry friends! Buy any Star Wars furry friend, get one for $10.
•Offer valid April 28 – May 11 using promo code STARWARS10US.
•Furry friend sized T-shirt with Star Wars May the 4th logo is the perfect way to celebrate Star Wars Day!

Build a bear workshop.jpg

Hot Wheels
•Buy One Get One 40% off all Hot Wheels diecast vehicles and playsets (offer valid May 1 – May 7).
•20% off all Hot Wheels diecast vehicles and playsets (offer valid May 2 – May 7).

GameStop
•Come to GameStop for exclusive items like the Poe Dameron #1 variant and a full line of Star Wars accessories from Love and Madness.
•Find the deals that you ARE looking for with 20% off select Star Wars housewares.
•Offers valid on May the 4th only.

Toys ‘R’ Us
•This week only, celebrate May the 4th and get 20% off of all Star Wars skateboards by IMS.
•Offer valid May 2 – May 6.

IMS MayThe4thSkateboard

Star Wars skateboard.jpg

Walmart
•Celebrate Star Wars Day with Walmart! May the 4th be with you, as galactic Rollback savings await on four buildable LEGO characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as well as a cool Finn costume for your Padawan!
•One Costume for $4: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Finn Child Dress Up / Role Play Costume (offer valid May 4 – May 31).
•Select LEGO toys $20/each: LEGO Constraction Kylo Ren, LEGO Constraction Captain Phasma, LEGO Constraction Finn, LEGO Constraction Poe Dameron (offer valid May 4 – August 4).

Target
•Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on Star Wars items online at Target.com.
•Offer valid on May the 4th only.

Bed Bath and Beyond
•$20 off Sphero BB-8 the App-Enabled Droid.
•Offer Valid April 30 – May 8.

BB8 pix.jpg

Uniqlo
•Buy the 4th — get the 5th free at UNIQLO! (Buy 4 of any UT graphic T-shirts and get the 5th free.)
•Offer valid April 29 – May 12.

Uniqlo 00_176187 Uniqlo 03_176181 Uniqlo 03_176182
Uniqlo 09_174305 Uniqlo 60_176191 Uniqlo 68_176190

Kohl’s
•Take an extra 20% off select Star Wars Hasbro items at Kohls.com.
•Offer valid May 4 – May 10 using promo code MAYTHE4th.

Zulily
•Members get up to 50% off complete line of Star Wars products.
•Offer valid May 4 (6 a.m. PT) – May 7 (5:59 a.m. PT).

Party City
•Free Star Wars Giant Gliding Balloon with $100 purchase.
•Offer valid May 4 – May 7 or while supplies last, using promo code PC4PQX.

pc-storm pc-r2

Hallmark
•Visit Hallmark.com/StarWars and check out our exclusive Star Wars product available on May the 4th.
•Visit HallmarkEcards between April 27 – May 4 to send your friends and family a free Star Wars Day e-card!
•Follow @Hallmark on Twitter for a chance to win some of our Star Wars products.

Uncle Milton
•May the 4th be with you! To celebrate Star Wars Day, Uncle Milton is having a 25% off sale on all Star Wars Science toys, Monday, May 2 – Friday, May 6.
•Enter promo code May4SWS16 at checkout.

Her Universe
•We love May the 4th so much we’re celebrating May 4 through May 8 with new Star Wars products! Free “May The 4th Be With You” patch with any order of $25 or more!
•Special sale on Star Wars items!

Petco
•Celebrate May the 4th with new Star Wars Pet Fans Collection toys. Available only at Petco. Choose your side or support both with a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off all Star Wars toys.
•Offer valid now through May 7.

Hanna Andersson
•Just for Star Wars Day, get 20% off the whole collection on HannaAndersson.com! Choose sleepwear for boys, girls, and baby.

Hanna-Andersson-Star-Wars-Day-deal

Gentle Giant LTD
•20% off entire collection from the Star Wars universe!
•Join the Gentle Giant LTD Premier Guild Collector’s Club and receive an ADDITIONAL 10% off your purchase for a total of a whopping 30% discount!
•Offer valid May 1 – May 8.

New Zealand Mint
•Treat yourself with a truly exclusive Star Wars collectible from the LIMITED EDITION Star Wars Coin Collection! 20% off all Fine Gold and Silver coins with Promo code: MT4.
•Offer valid now through May 16.

Star Wars Mint coin.jpg

Anovos
•Take 15% off the entire Star Wars Collection using coupon code MT42016.
•Offer valid May 4 until 11:59 p.m. CT.

Mycoolcarstuff.com
•Receive 40% off on all Star Wars merchandise on www.mycoolstarstuff.com using promo code PCMAT415.
•Offer valid May the 4th only.

Best Buy
•$20 off all controllers: The officially licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens wired controllers for XBOX One feature all new imagery from the latest in the Star Wars saga.
•Offer valid May 1 – May 7.

Star Wars contollers.jpg

Zak Designs
•Save 25% this week on a complete assortment of Star Wars plates, bowls, tumblers, mugs, and glasses for fans of all ages. Zak.com has everything you need to Awaken the Force in your home.
•Offer valid May 2 – May 9.

A.T. Cross Company – Cross.com
•Ignite the power of the pen on May the 4th with the new Special Edition Star Wars Darth Vader Tech3+ pen available at Cross.com. Plus, take advantage of a BOGO 1/2 off promotion. Buy one full priced CROSS Star Wars Collection item, Get one 1/2 off on all your favorite C3P-O, Stormtrooper, or Darth Vader click pens, Jotzone Journals, and Gift Sets — available for a limited time!
•Use promo code SWM4BOGONA.

FanWraps
•All Star Wars wraps and perforated window graphics 30% off.
•All Star Wars purchases during the month of May enter you into a drawing for an eFx A New Hope Stormtrooper helmet valued at $250. Offer valid May the 4th only. Good luck, and May the 4th be with you.

FAN-WRAPS-MT4-16

Victory Tailgate
•Show off your Star Wars spirit with the best cornhole game sets in the galaxy! During our May the 4th special, receive 20% off your order with the special promo code May4!
•Offer valid May 2 – May 6.

Star Wars tailgate.jpg

Mimoco
•Take 20% off Mimoco’s entire stock of Star Wars products this May the 4th. Your deflector shields won’t fail with one of Mimoco’s MimoPower products to keep it charged!
•Keep Luke Skywalker’s map safe with a Mimobot usb flash drive! Bonus: Receive a free gift with the purchase of a MimoPower product!
•Offer valid now through May 5 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Star wars mimco.jpg

Fathead
•Gear up for May the 4th with 35% off all Star Wars Fatheads, available at fathead.com! Discover how the supreme quality and resolution of our Star Wars wall decals honor the cinematic quality of the legendary films. Unlike a Star Wars poster, these high impact, finely detailed Fathead Star Wars wall decals come with a low-tac, adhesive backing that makes decorating easy and allows you to remove and reuse them without any harm to your walls.
•Offer valid May 4 – May 10.

Tervis
•On May the 4th only, Tervis will be offering a promo for all fans: 50% all Star Wars-themed tumblers exclusively online. Use the promo code FORCE.

Advanced Graphics
•May the 4th be with you this Star Wars Day with 25% off all Star Wars cutouts at Advanced Graphics! Search your feelings and you’ll know you need your own cardboard cutout of these legendary characters today!
•Offer valid now through May 10 using promo code SWDAY16.

Star wars Standees.jpg

Expressionery
•Make your mark with customizable Star Wars self-inking stamps. Get 30% off any Star Wars design stamp & free shipping with code FREESHIP.

Zebra Imaging
•Celebrate your love for the Galaxy far, far away…with a new Star Wars 3D hologram collectible at special pricing in honor of May the 4th.
•$20 off any hologram. Choose from Death Star Battle, Kylo Ren, Han Solo in Carbonite, and R2-D2.

Star wars Zeba imaging.jpg

Ha... I was laughing about that one last night. Cornhole... classic.

Does SS have any deals planned? I want to order the Jawas.

Hmmm. Not sure I see anything I NEED... Maybe some decals for my car windows.

"Pour me an extra glass of wine with dinner please."
"Why's that?"
"We're playing cornhole tonight baby."

Ha... I was laughing about that one last night. Cornhole... classic.

Does SS have any deals planned? I want to order the Jawas.

Haha, I was waiting too. Was gonna pull the trigger on a couple (including the Jawa set) but wanted to see what SS had planned.

Tervis sale is available now. Pretty limited selection compared to Amazon though.

Thank you/curse you for posting that!

I've been wrestling with getting Kylo and this might have been the incentive I needed. However, the shipping is $23 just from NY to NJ! So that dissuaded me from getting him.

Still don't know if I'm happy or sad about it all. I'm so confused!

That's a great deal but how much was shipping? Every time thy have a sale or I have some sort of promo code I get to checkout and shipping is like $40 and I'm in VA!

Their shipping is a little high on this, but not too bad. It would be $22.50 for me and I live in NJ, can't get much closer than that. Not really all that great of a deal though. Only saving $7 over ordering from Sideshow if I used a coupon + $5 lower shipping and $10 back in rewards. And with all the crap QC issues with both HT and SS, to me it's worth the $7 to order directly from Sideshow if there is a problem with it. Guess I'm not ordering Kylo. As much as I'd like to get him, he'd be my only TFA figure and there's other figures I want more than him.

Back