Magnum Toys Diorama Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in getting diorama sets for their displays.

https://www.facebook.com/magnumtoyshk

https://www.magnum-toys.com/

IMG_1734_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1742?? (Copy).jpg

IMG_1677_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1693_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1688_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1655_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1648_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1585_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1562_?? (Copy).JPG

IMG_1504_?? (Copy).JPG

These are being sold thru magnum, like bbts sells hot toys, but they are made by Red Diorama. I've posted these before and links to the sites. I have a relationship with the owner and made a deal that if you use my user name as a coupon you get a discount.

These are being sold thru magnum, like bbts sells hot toys, but they are made by Red Diorama. I've posted these before and links to the sites. I have a relationship with the owner and made a deal that if you use my user name as a coupon you get a discount.

awesome!

these look pretty great.. if they make a throne for ultron, i may have to pick that up. the loki throne could work in a pinch.. but i'd much rather have the proper one (or something fairly close to it) from the movie.. especially judging by how great the ones they have look.

the light up base they're using with scarlet witch looks incredible.

the gargoyle stand they've got with batman looks pretty badass as well.

Not to discredit you, but I couldn't find any thread on these.

Do you have a link that I can put up on the main page together with the details of the discount as well.

Back