Hello from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian_H

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey, I'm J from the UK.

Great to meet you all.

I don't have a hugely focused collection. My passion has always been comic books, graphic novels, and films that comprise great storying telling and escapism. I'm also hugely obsessed with strong eye catching design and excellent quality and this has been a big theme of my collection. I mainly collect 1:1 mask replicas e.g. batman cowls, a terminator endoskull (sideshow), star wars helmets (efx... lol efx and MR), alien busts (Geiger - so talented), V for Vendetta, and that aside a range of hand made cultural masks from different countries (I do love masks). I suppose my collection could be described as mask centred spanning the historical/mythological/traditional from different countries right the way through to modern popular culture. I also have a few items of hot toys e.g. batman begins figure, Iron Man, and the amazing tumbler. I also collect books, and have a small comic book collection.

On the whole my collecting experiences have been good. I really love the generally honourable, loyal and mutual characteristics of the collecting community. We should look after each other. I've been conned by a few scandalous individuals but that's definitely not the norm.

I'm quite new to forums and don't really use social media, but thought it was time to share and get involved. I also want to continue to expand my collection.

Very best wishes to you all.

Julian

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Julian!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome :) hope you're all well? All enjoying the three day weekend? Or is that only for us in the UK?

We have two in May in the UK, but you wouldn't notice... I'm still receiving emails from work :(

Back