Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd like a good Sean Connery figure. I know Sideshow has done 007 figures and a Dr. Henry Jones, and Medicom (own that one anyway) has also done a Dr. Henry Jones, but I like a Hot Toys level one. It wouldn't matter to me if it was from the Last Crusade, Bridge too far, the Rock, or James Bond, just a good likeness. I've seem custom heads on EBay, but I never do well with customs and would rather buy a factory complete figure.

Would are is there anyone else with an interest?

Unfortunately, the item is out of stock. Your best bet for scoring that box set would be looking though eBay.

Sorry about that, my mistake. I was confused by the ability to "add to cart" but missed seeing the "out of stock" status.

There are so many Sean Connery sculpts out there now that you can't throw a stone without hitting one. Pick one or more up and make your own figure(s). A few of the sculpts are far superior to what Hot Toys typically releases in terms of likeness - the rest is up to you and how much you want to spend on paint and clothing.

There are so many Sean Connery sculpts out there now that you can't throw a stone without hitting one. Pick one or more up and make your own figure(s). A few of the sculpts are far superior to what Hot Toys typically releases in terms of likeness - the rest is up to you and how much you want to spend on paint and clothing.

:exactly: :goodpost:

The poster said he doesn't do well with customs and would rather buy a factory complete figure at the "Hot Toys level." He seems to know what to expect with a "HT level" figure quality and it seems like pretty straightforward wants. Bashing figures is not for everyone.

The poster said he doesn't do well with customs and would rather buy a factory complete figure at the "Hot Toys level." He seems to know what to expect with a "HT level" figure quality and it seems like pretty straightforward wants. Bashing figures is not for everyone.

You can buy a completed custom figure. Nothing exists "factory complete" and nothing may ever exist with current build trends. If you want something in the next 12+ months, the options are out there and they're all custom, regardless of who does the work - and the results can be below or light-years beyond Hot Toys.

You can buy a completed custom figure. Nothing exists "factory complete" and nothing may ever exist with current build trends. If you want something in the next 12+ months, the options are out there and they're all custom, regardless of who does the work - and the results can be below or light-years beyond Hot Toys.

The Arts Figures Seal Team 6 "The Rock-Connery" figure is a (1) complete and (2) factory manufactured figure. Whether or not it's available depends if there are still any unopened sets out there on the secondary market, If other, even rarer figures can be indicators from the past, they're out there though it's a waiting game and requires vigilance with these sets popping up from time to time, occasionally at pretty decent prices. Based on my own experience, I've gotten almost every "rare" figure set I've ever wanted (which I missed out on earlier) at pretty decent prices (HT Godfather, Leonidas, "Wild One" Brando, Rocky, Rambo, etc) on the secondary market. The ones I didn't get, I passed on despite their availability and good prices at the time I had the chance to buy them.

The Arts Figures Seal Team 6 "The Rock-Connery" figure is a (1) complete and (2) factory manufactured figure.

That's in the same camp as Sideshow's Henry Jones and Bonds - long sold out. I should have made clear that nothing's on the market right now and "may never exist again"

I suppose the secondary market is where it's at and likely going to be for some time for any complete figure, whether it's from a factory or someone's workshop. Every now and then you'll see a BBKill/Yunsil Goldfinger bond for sale - it doesn't get better than that.

Back