Iron Man MK 46 from Civil War - Imaginarium Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Captain? You seem a little defensive."

Introducing the most advanced Iron Man suit made by Tony Stark. The Mark 46. We are fine-tuning this piece to perfection so that it looks exactly the same as the one seen in Captain America: Civil War. Hope you guys like how it's coming along so far.

dXeg67z.jpg

GGYfpfn.jpg

AQqc7ct.jpg

Rv5A8rp.jpg

I appreciate IA diving into the 1/4 Iron man armor money pit but really wish they would put thier efforts into something else.

I really feel Hot Toys knocked it out of the park with thier 1/4 Mark 43 including a wonderful life like Tony head sculpt.

For me I can pose him to look like a statue. Very easy to acquire too. For now when it comes to Iron Man Armors in 1/4 scale I will stick with Hot Toys.

Now 1/4 IA Hulkbuster is going to be wonderful and will be the only game in town in this scale.

Yep, no word on scale yet, but not everyone likes hot toys anyway, it's good for all concerned to have more options.

I can't understand why this company is creating so little buzz, apart from their 1:4 HB.
Every picture I've seen of their work looks impeccable. Puts every SS IM product to shame.

IA has some interesting choices like thier Gaurdians Mialno which looks amazing but hype has subsided. Thier Mark 43 is a boring pose and red color looks off.

I don't get it really because they have an amazing QC for all thier products just seems like they do one piece and not really a line of characters.

1:2 MKVII, MK42, MK43 & IP Bust. 1:4 43, 45 & HB and a few 1:1 helmets (They're just the ones I know). One piece for each character?

1:2 MKVII, MK42, MK43 & IP Bust. 1:4 43, 45 & HB and a few 1:1 helmets (They're just the ones I know). One piece for each character?

They have been well known for thier 1:1 helmet line. The 1/2 scale seems to be starting to be a normal line up of Armors as well.

When it comes to 1/4 this is where they are struggling besides having the Hulkbuster they may have a line started but is struggling. Mk43 is a flop. Mk45 is not getting too much attention.

They have a random lisense for Gaurdians and they made the Milano. While it looks awesome doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

They have a 1/3 Aquaman once again looks amazing but doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

They have a transformers license which caters to a very very small subset of Transforners fans.

They made Norman Osborn which didn't do too well.

Goblin is another wonderfull piece they are showing pics of. I see major potential in a line of Comic styled characters that they should pursue.

Like I said I'm a fan of thier work just seems to be scattered. Just my personal opinion as a customer from the outside looking in.

When it comes to 1/4 this is where they are struggling besides having the Hulkbuster they may have a line started but is struggling. Mk43 is a flop. Mk45 is not getting too much attention

As I see the response, and posts at forums, MK45 has even more attention than MK43

They have a random lisense for Gaurdians and they made the Milano. While it looks awesome doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

IA has plan to release another vehicle, and characters. But all depend on market response. But it doesn't seem encouranging as I know

They have a 1/3 Aquaman once again looks amazing but doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

IA has series of product for DC, but all of them are under approval process. Some minor adjustment required by DC before approval given

They have a transformers license which caters to a very very small subset of Transforners fans.

Hmm.. at the beginning I feel the same. But, based on the response in fb and forum, I have changed my mind.

For me it is nice, but it is very subjective to self preference

Anyway, tq for ur comments. I will feedback this to IA as well. :)

Thier Mark 43 is a boring pose and red color looks off.

Agree the pose is stiff, color is off. However, I am attracted by the color and the painting after I see it in real during Thai Comic Con. And, IA become more popular (at least more recognition) from that point of time.

Upcoming product, MK45, civil war .. etc will have better pose. :)

Don't like this suit. Something is quiet off with this one

The MKIII hasn't been out done yet for me when it comes to suits from the movies. I prefer simplicity also.

They have been well known for thier 1:1 helmet line. The 1/2 scale seems to be starting to be a normal line up of Armors as well.

When it comes to 1/4 this is where they are struggling besides having the Hulkbuster they may have a line started but is struggling. Mk43 is a flop. Mk45 is not getting too much attention.

Goblin is another wonderfull piece they are showing pics of. I see major potential in a line of Comic styled characters that they should pursue.

Like I said I'm a fan of thier work just seems to be scattered. Just my personal opinion as a customer from the outside looking in.

How is the 1/4 line struggling?

Hulkbuster sold out.
Didn't both versions of the 43 sell out?
45 is almost ready for prime time.

Back