Living Dead Doll Trick r Treat Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
If anyone missed the 15" Sam this might be a decent alternative.

sam.jpg

He may look like a child dressed for trick or treating, but Sam is the personification of Halloween itself.

Straight from the film Trick'R'Treat comes Sam, the enforcer of the rules of Halloween. Beneath his apparently innocent scarecrow mask is his misshapen, demonic head. Part pumpkin, part supernatural being, Sam shows no mercy to those who show disrespect to his holiday.

Sam comes complete with his infamous and mysterious sack and his deadly oversized lollipop. He wears his film accurate removable hood mask and his orange footie pajamas. Sam stands 10" tall, features 5 points of articulation, and comes packaged in a collector friendly, specially die-cut window box.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/living-dead-dolls-trick-r-treat-sam

$250 is a great deal on the 15" I sold mine not even a year ago for $380

Huh... he's even more than last time I looked then. Glad I still have my Sideshow Sam... and this one too. :)

Just searched on bbts and he's up for order. So I ordered! The only other living dead doll release I own is Dracula and I thought he was very cool out of the other universal monsters and the modern horror ones. I was going to get the Frankenstein release but I didn't like it as much as I was hoping. Sam will be a nice edition he looks kick ass.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MEZ11066&mode=retail

Bought this with a quickness. I think it'll fit in well with my 1/6 horror figures at 10"

does anyone else actually collect the living dead dolls? I'm just missing a freddy/leatherface.

I've thought about it since some are really cool looking but I just never pulled the trigger.... Maybe this one will make me start. :)

I've thought about collecting these too. They have great characters. It's a really tough decision to become a doll collector though lol.

I'm going to order. I'll wait til he's in hand and then order.
I wish he could go unmasked though

I'm going to order. I'll wait til he's in hand and then order.
I wish he could go unmasked though

It does say... "film accurate removable hood mask." Maybe they don't want to spoil anything so they didn't show an unmasked pic?

I've thought about collecting these too. They have great characters. It's a really tough decision to become a doll collector though lol.

yea man, I don't think you want to get too many of these man unless your going to give them to your wife. That way, if a friend asks, why you have all these dolls man?, just say there your wife's, when in secret you bought them for yourself.

Back