1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sweet dreams.

Having haunted our dreams (nightmares) for well over three decades, it only made sense that the next classic horror villain to be realized as a Sideshow Sixth Scale Figure would be Freddy Krueger.

The Freddy Krueger Sixth Scale Figure is an amazingly accurate and detailed recreation of the monster’s look from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. Beneath his trademark fedora is Krueger's burned scowling visage and a fully-detailed cloth costume, including his iconic weathered striped sweater.

To offer collectors the opportunity to pose Freddy in unique ways, Sideshow is including two different takes on the character’s bladed glove hand – one open, one gesturing. The piece also includes three ungloved hands – open, fist, and pointing.

The Sideshow Exclusive variation will also include an alternate pointing gloved hand.

If you think that you can avoid sleep while having him in your collection, then be sure to pick up the Freddy Krueger Sixth Scale Figure before he crawls back into hell.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Freddy Krueger Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

A fully realized portrait of Freddy Krueger based on his appearance in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Detailed and weathered fabric costume including:
One (1) Freddy's iconic sweater
One (1) pair of pants
Five (5) interchangeable hands featuring:
- Two (2) unique gloved hands (one open and one gesture hand)
- Three (3) ungloved hands (open hand, fist, pointing hand)
One (1) pair of boots
Exclusive alternate pointing gloved hand
PRODUCT DETAILS

Expected to Ship
Dec 2017 - Feb 2018

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-01.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-02.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-03.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-04.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-1003591-03.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-1003591-01.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-1003591-02.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-05.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-06.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-07.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-08.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-11.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-12.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-13.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 SSC - Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Everything looks okay except the sweater.

I want to get really excited about an affordable Freddy figure, but these pictures aren't too flattering. He looks pretty good in the shot with Jason.

I know it's a prototype, but doesn't the neck look odd? It's too long or is sitting weird on the body. Could also be the sweater.

Looks pretty good to me. Make this bad boy $150 and you'll have my attention, Sideshow!

I have a sweater that I never used so bring him on. Crappy sweater and all.

Aside from looking a little slim, I think Jason will end up being a solid release if they include all the necessary weapons.

I hate to say it but aside from the physique, Freddy is off nearly head to toe; there's absolutely nothing pt. 1 about this figure. The fedora and sweater in the original are completely different, the boots and pants should be black and the left hand isn't burnt. The make-up has none of the pt. 1 attributes and it isn't even a good Englund likeness, it's very much a generic Freddy

EDIT: Sorry if I pissed on anyone's fun but it truly twisted my nads to see this reveal. It literally looks like no research went into that at all

Last edited:

Jason look good but not sure about Freddy tho. He's neck is too long and that sweater. Yikes!

Freddy doesn't look too bad. Maybe they are still working on him? I want a new freddy figure so bring him on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Looks like the name tag says Nightmare 3 for him as well as Jason being part 3, so this would be a Dream Warriors rather than clearly-not part 1.

I think thats actually a one. If you look at the Friday 13, the Nightmare looks more comparable to the one than the three

Possible, but we all know that's dead wrong based on the sleeves alone having stripes.

Yea, same font. I think it's definitely a 1 although if it said 3 this figure would be way closer to accurate

Change it to a 3, improve the likeness a little, give us some syringe hands and forget everything I said :lol

Possible, but we all know that's dead wrong based on the sleeves alone having stripes.

It's not even just the sleeves, but everything about the sweater. The color, stripe count, fit and design

I'm quite happy with mine but will spring for this.

I can't help but think they're going with an 'idealized' version like they're doing with the PF's now. Not entirely screen accurate or specific to any particular look. Same with that 'Part 3' Jason. Perhaps they just have to pick a specific film for the license but have the artistic leeway to idealize the character? I think if they just come out and say that specifically, everyone can stop being so **** about the details being perfect. I'm all for accuracy too, but I don't mind idealized versions of legendary characters either.

It's a minor thing that but the title of the movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street Not sure why its so hard for companies to get something like that right.

This looks pretty good, but being a more generic Freddy, I'm happy with my old school Sideshow figure. However, if they decide to make one specific to the original film, it's bought. No question.

Back