XM Studios Harley Quinn - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Concept

13076999_1035021446544451_9094924064109668333_n.jpg

I'm for it but a ton of things have to change.

Firstly, if this is largely a samurai based concept, the peace sign has to go. As culturally it has a different significance in Japan as in America. Which leads to my second thing.

Why a baseball bat and peace sign? Those are time specific in certain periods, so how is that she's doing something where for hundreds of years will not exist?

The feet are also a problem, either someone else is under that skirt, or Batman has broken every bone in her hip and leg to do a pose like that.

The Joker summoning is very unnecessary as a base and kills it. Which leads me to question why XM goes for ridiculous bases at time.

Tattoos are another time sensitive and culturally specific thing, but I won't lie; I do like the idea of Harley and Joker with tattoos. Even more so, it still has a ton of flaws.

I do like the face and if she has alabaster skin tones, I'm all for it. The outfit is also cool. For now, it's a total pass.

Given how flirtatious Harley is I wouldn't mind if they modify the outfit a bit more to show more skin.... :)

The joker is too big and your eyes just focuses on him

If they paint the Joker behind her all grey to indicate he's made from concrete, it should put the focus on the colorful Harley.... that said I would prefer a different base and remove the Joker, all he is going to do increase the price of this statue since they have to sculpt two characters.

harley looks good

joker looks like he wants to eat her ass. too much going on in this piece. easy pass

I'd wait to see the 3D rendering. You know XM is going to tweak it into a work of art.

Back