Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars BOBA FETT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review Optibotimus! :) I ordered the deluxe version. I like the Sarlacc pit. Although I wish they'd sculpt how it looked before the CGI version. The burping hole in the ground was much scarier somehow. :)

I'm tempted - this is a really solid figure. But at the same time, I've never found Boba Fett to be as cool as most Star Wars fans think he is. :dunno

I had to stop watching this after 30 seconds. The video is like 90 percent giant puppet hands, 10 percent boba fett review ��

Do you have to say SSC Boba Fett is just as good?

To be truthful, I'm guessing that it was Sideshow that provided the figure for the review, so probably not a good thing to talk down the SSC Fett in comparison. No dig on the reviewer, but I'm guessing that's just the reality of these kind of "professional" reviews.

Nice review though. Great looking figure and I love the depth of detail like the clips/straps holding the backpack.

Yeah fo real tho, get them hands out of the shots. It's embarrassing. The voice and the hands are just too much homie.

This isn't a video review of my hands. If you're just going to comment on that, i would suggest holding onto your comments. No need to bring them in a thread talking about the figure.

To be truthful, I'm guessing that it was Sideshow that provided the figure for the review, so probably not a good thing to talk down the SSC Fett in comparison. No dig on the reviewer, but I'm guessing that's just the reality of these kind of "professional" reviews.

Nice review though. Great looking figure and I love the depth of detail like the clips/straps holding the backpack.

Being truthful and making assumptions isn't something that really goes hand and hand LOL

Apparently being a "hand talker" means you need to show everyone exagerated and un natural hand gestures infront of a camera... Like a hardcore henry or toyreviews. Serioysly, talk with your hands behind the camera, why make a conscious decision to include them? Guess 12 year old kids dig that ****

Apparently being a "hand talker" means you need to show everyone exagerated and un natural hand gestures infront of a camera... Like a hardcore henry or toyreviews. Serioysly, talk with your hands behind the camera, why make a conscious decision to include them? Guess 12 year old kids dig that ****

It's not a conscious decision. I do it because it is what is natural when i talk. You got a problem with it, no one is forcing you to watch my videos. Have a great day

Whether you are annoyed by the hands or not, you are fortunate enough to be getting an early look at the figure. Thanks Optibotimus for providing the early look. I greatly appreciate it.

ZomboMeme19042016191939 19042016191939.jpg

Back