first Indy custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr sinister

Freaked Out
Reaction score
First Indiana Jones custom. Was gonna go dx05 but what with the off head sculpt and price I decided to bash one.
New body with a mix of sideshow and dx parts with the original sideshow head I re painted which just shows the quality of the old sculpt. I only had the un hatted sculpt so had to mod it too to fit the loose sideshow hat which I re shaped and painted.

Still got some messing to do with it and looking forward to the new inigou sculpt to go with.

First Indiana Jones custom. Was gonna go dx05 but what with the off head sculpt and price I decided to bash one.
New body with a mix of sideshow and dx parts with the original sideshow head I re painted which just shows the quality of the old sculpt. I only had the un hatted sculpt so had to mod it too to fit the loose sideshow hat which I re shaped and painted.

Still got some messing to do with it and looking forward to the new inigou sculpt to go with.

Looks really good! Which leather jacket and shirt are you using?

Watch out mate - this game gets pretty darn addictive and you'll never know quite where to stop...:banana:banana:banana:banana
image.jpg

Back