We Need To Talk About Cornerstore Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CF79

Super Freak
Reaction score
As a community we have to ask this question. Few places on Earth as a LCS equal what CSC had as far as comics and collectibles go. They were Second to none when it came to a paradise for collectors. They were Think Geek before there was a Think Geek.

Now as far as purchases they are nonexistent. Their online store is still available and taking payments at checkout but they will not deliver or send the pieces. They will take your money but not ship the product. The phone line is now out of order when you try to call. Their emails go unanswered.

Anyone know what happened?

??? Their website looks down to me, looks like some domain squatter bought their name and is just re-directing it now.

According to their Facebook page, they're liquidating their inventory and have become Pop Comics.

There's also a European ratailer 'Wanted Toys' who take payment then leave you hanging.

What's the point? Waiting for PayPal to refund :(

As a community we have to ask this question. Few places on Earth as a LCS equal what CSC had as far as comics and collectibles go. They were Second to none when it came to a paradise for collectors. They were Think Geek before there was a Think Geek.

Now as far as purchases they are nonexistent. Their online store is still available and taking payments at checkout but they will not deliver or send the pieces. They will take your money but not ship the product. The phone line is now out of order when you try to call. Their emails go unanswered.

Anyone know what happened?

Where is this? I haven't been able to find their store for ages.

From what I heard second-hand, the staff-person who handled the toys and collectibles for many years left the business and they were not prepared to fill the void.

yes they are crooks. I bought from them for 5 years then in 2014 returned two statues and they just and they just kept my money $575.00. they did that to many customers

They did the same thing to me. They took money and never shipped me my orders... this was so long ago like a decade. Man I have not thought of them in years.

Total shame they ended up driving their business into the ground. I wonder if this was deliberate? Like the owner had a nervous breakdown or something?

Back