NECA 1/4 scale Freddy (A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same...I was excited but then not too into the joints...can't decide yet, but both head sculpts look really cool

Good lord! Instant purchase.

I was surprised they went with NOES 2 over part 1 or Dream Warriors considering how popular those films are among fans. Though to be honest this particular look for Freddy has always been, IMO at least, one of the most menacing looking and generally a good look for Freddy.

dang, might have to get dat

I hope this means they'll be making a 1/4 scale jason, that would be an instant purchase

This will probably be my first 1/4 neca figure purchase. I usually try and stick with the 7 inch neca figures and 1/4 I stick too statues with the scale but It's just too damn good. Once neca puts it on there ebay I will buy it day 1. My favorite look of Freddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

The way they added articulation to the pants was hideous in 7" scale, and fares no better here. That said, I love the rest of this figure, and will certainly purchase. If they scale up their 7" Jason to 1/4 Scale I'll be in on that, too.

I wonder if you could yank the head neck and hands off this and use one of those 1/4 coo model bodies and get some pants and a sweater made....hmmmm

Absolutely buying this, but going to get it for a discount through some friendly etailer.

Remember the good old days when McFarlane 18" figures and NECA 18" figures were $39.99?

NECA did away with the 18" tag and labeled everything 1/4 scale and they doubled the price. I believe the label change started with the "1/4 scale" Predators which weren't even 1/4 scale LMAO

I wonder if you could yank the head neck and hands off this and use one of those 1/4 coo model bodies and get some pants and a sweater made....hmmmm

If you had fabric clothes I think you could just cover what it there already. Maybe some dremeling would need to be done to smooth the legs out a bit.

I've been thinking about this myself.

What Booshman says IS true though.
Pretty sure the the shirt is rubber isn't it? Like on the 8" figures?
Other than the arms I mean.
Would make things a whole lot easier if it can just be removed.
6081604702_556f348c2a_b.jpg

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this myself.

What Booshman says IS true though.
Pretty sure the the shirt is rubber isn't it? Like on the 8" figures?
Other than the arms I mean.
Would make things a whole lot easier if it can just be removed

Yeah it's rubber on the small scale figure....I think I will wait for the figure to release and see some reviews then decide what to do

mmmm, not a lot of love for this one...mainly due to the thigh joints, really kills it..if they were to fix this, i would be on board, but i have to say it is just too noticeable for me, and puts off that waist section considerably...such a shame too, those heads sculpts are killer....no company can seem to get him all just right, its very annoying i love freddy.

Back