1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

I thought I would start a separate thread for this one. I'm so in for this. Not up for order yet.

Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s biggest blockbuster of 2016, is finally landing in theatres around the world very soon! Following the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America and the Avengers continue to protect the world, but the team becomes divided into two opposing factions, one led by Captain America and another by Iron Man, after collateral damage prompts the government to oversee and hold accountability for the Avengers’ actions.

To celebrate the release of this highly anticipated blockbuster, Hot Toys is delighted to present a special Captain America (Battling Version) 1/6th scale collectible figure as a MOVIE PROMO EDITION item available exclusively in selected markets!

The highly-accurate Captain America collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in Captain America: Civil War. In addition to the helmeted and newly painted un-helmeted head sculpt of Steve Rogers, the collectible figure also features a new Captain America suit with battle weathering effects, metal shield with scratch marks and weathering effects, a broken Crossbones helmet, and a special debris diorama base!

Now is the time to add this special Captain America to expand your Marvel collection!

Please stay tuned with your local Hot Toys official distributor for details.​

‪‪‪‪
118kbrn.jpg

e6t2k3.jpg

15durk2.jpg

295q14i.jpg

w0oxtu.jpg

24wahx3.jpg

dmxitl.jpg

2h8ckth.jpg

2prfupt.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Not sure but I'm guessing sideshow will get this and I will order. I was going to pass on the first version from this movie but this one is a must.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Thanks for starting this separate thread, AMR.

I'll be stalking this page waiting for someone to post that its up for PO! I'll jump on it right away!

So the differences between this and the normal release are some weathering on the suit (that I can't really see on my screen), a weathered shield, Crossbones helmet, and rubble stand?

Yep that's the difference. And the lack of two lower face sculpts.

So what the difference? the base and shield or is the suit also weathered? My eyes are old.

EDIT: never mind I see an answer

So the differences between this and the normal release are some weathering on the suit (that I can't really see on my screen), a weathered shield, Crossbones helmet, and rubble stand?

In a nutshell. Would've been cool to add some blood and more distinctive weathering. It's quite hard to spot any differences.

Yeah, if the face were bloodied or something, I might be more tempted by this. Pretty weak variant IMO.

Yep that's the difference. And the lack of two lower face sculpts.
Thanks. I dig the rubble stand, but otherwise would prefer the other one. Not that the grimace face would ever be used without corresponding changes in his eyes.

Yep up for order and I ORDERED! Will be my last Cap. I was happy to pass on the normal version and then this hit which I had to get with some minor differences and cooler accessories.

Just preordered. The weathering and shield will make it stand out from my AoU Cap.

Yeah, if the face were bloodied or something, I might be more tempted by this. Pretty weak variant IMO.

Thanks. I dig the rubble stand, but otherwise would prefer the other one. Not that the grimace face would ever be used without corresponding changes in his eyes.

It's not overly complex but it's just a con exclusive so that's not all that surprising. It's about as different as light armor Thor or the stealth Mk armor variants. And given the price point it's not a bad deal.

And it's not a battle damage figure it's a fight figure(battling) lol the blood would need to be on the other mouth sculpt I think, and had they done that then there's zero reason for 99% of people to keep that order then. There has to be something to set them apart but not so much that it costs much in dollars or sales lost

Back