Prime 1 Studios Guyver !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Sanchez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 has a poll on their Facebook collectors group page asking which characters/scale for the anime version of Guyver, this is my grail license right here.

351el1g.jpg

I checked out the survey, but are you sure that prime 1 has the License? I am not aware of any official announcement and don't want to get to excited. If true and they have it, I will buy everything they make! Been hoping for this for a long time.

Sounds like a group on Facebook who really likes Prime 1 decided to take a poll. Prime 1 probably doesn't even know about it. Lol!

Sounds like a group on Facebook who really likes Prime 1 decided to take a poll. Prime 1 probably doesn't even know about it. Lol!

It is a closed group moderated by Prime 1.
You should check it out sometime.

Prime 1 basically runs the facebook collectors group and they themselves initiated and approved the survey/poll.

They wouldn't have done that if they had no intention of acquiring the Guyver license, also Prime 1 are a Japanese based company and Guyver is one of the most popular Japanese Manga/Anime characters around so it makes sense they are interested in it.

I loved the Max Factory stuff and the last thing I want to do is get into another line (no idea how to order Prime 1), but really looking forward to seeing what this has to offer.

Last edited:
Prime 1 basically runs the facebook collectors group and they themselves initiated and approved the survey/poll.

They wouldn't have done that if they had no intention of acquiring the Guyver license, also Prime 1 are a Japanese based company and Guyver is one of the most popular Japanese Manga/Anime characters around so it makes sense they are interested in it.

Thanks for the info. Gives me a little hope that something is in the works.

Back